Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel
$105
$92
$80
Travelocity
Days Inn Bradford M62(Hartshead Moor)
$53
$43
$42
$40
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel(Brighouse)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
$58
$53
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse(Brighouse)(Great Value!)
$69
$56
  • Pool
$51
$74
PremierInn.com
The Waterfront Hotel(Brighouse)(Great Value!)
$115
$72
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrewers fayresilver birchthe pubattached restaurantpub next doorall you can eatmeal dealfamily roomroom was spotlessno liftroad noisestayed nightsgood nights sleepvisiting familycar parkexcellent staynight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Whilst we prefer a quirky B&B for a weekend away - this stay was for convenience and somewhere to eat and sleep before a personal appointment. Would thoroughly recommend for this sort of stay. All the staff were very professional, friendly and genuinely seemed to want us to be comfortable and happy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Philippa H, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Bradford South Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards
Philippa Hutchinson

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I booked this hotel in advance as we where travelling to Euro Disney with a charity called 'Fulfil The Wish', who where taking my family across via Coach.
On our departure day from Glasgow the weather was horrendous and caused lengthily delays on the road, we planned to arrive at the hotel at 20:00, but due to the conditions it caused us to run 2hrs late.
I called ahead to the hotel and spoke with Lucy, who was very helpful and arranged to speak to the restaurant and asked them to keep some hot food, we arrived at the hotel around 21:40, and the staff in the restaurant had already been made aware that we had arrived and where just waiting on our order. Food was fantastic and we where ready to check in, Lucy had left word with the night porter to say of our delay and check in was very quick and smoothly, the night porter (who's name I have forgotten) helped us along to our room with our cases and the room was fantastic. We left the next day for our trip, and I had already made a booking for our return trip to stay there again.
On our return the ferry was delayed for 3hrs and we waited at Calais, finally we boarded the ferry and again on route to the hotel I called ahead to the hotel to inform them of our delay, and yet again the staff had arranged for some sandwiches to be made up and left in reception for us.

I can't thank the staff enough for there kind and very helpful gestures and making our trip that little less stressful than we needed.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay there and if I'm ever going to be in this area again, I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to all staff at the hotel and in the Hunsworth Pub!!!!!

Room Tip: Any room as this hotel is fantastic
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Bradford South. I look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards
Philippa Hutchinson

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great value saver rate for a Family room which located on ground floor. The room was lovely with a massive touch screen TV which my daughter loved. No noise heard from traffic at all. Check in and out excellent and lovely friendly staff. Breakfast at the Hunsworth pub was good value but not buffet so leave plenty of time if you are heading off with a deadline to meet as it was very busy when we ate.

Would definately return, location is great, rooms great and value great.

Thanks again Premier Inn for making school holiday trips a little less of an expense.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Philippa H, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am grateful for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Philippa Hutchinson

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Superb Premier Inn - very clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant next door, also very good, my husband say it was the best premier breakfast he's ever had. We had evening meal there too, using the premier meal deal - 3 courses, a drink and breakfast for £22 - excellent value

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

I am delighted to hear you had a good time at Bradford South Premier Inn! Hope to see you again. Kind regards, Philippa Hutchinson

Reviewed August 25, 2012

stayed two nights at the premier inn, convenient location with cinema complex within five miles providing entertainment and eating facilities. also two establishments within five minutes walk which provide a good selection of food and drink for evening meals and the adjacent restaurant doing breakfasts. Reception at the hotel was very warm and friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your review. I’m glad you had a good stay with us at Bradford South Premier Inn and I hope to see you on your next trip. Kind regards, Philippa Hutchinson