“Book First”

Aakash Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Cleckheaton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Book First”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Tried this restaurant because it was recommended, we had a fantastic meal and I could not believe the service, I was giving my drink order to the waiter at our table (thinking this could take quite a while as it was a busy night) when the next thing our drinks turned up at our table, it turns out that as I was giving my order to the waiter it was sent to the bar were another waiter brought it to us, one thing I would recommend is to book a table.

Halifax
“Good Choice of Food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We go here quite often and the food quality is always consistent. Good large choice that is always hot and tasty. Chocolate fountain is a nice new touch and goes down a treat with the kids. £11.95 mid week then £13.95 Thurs Fri & Sat which I think is a tad too much although doesn't stop us going. All in all a good quality buffet which is always busy and has a good atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Vicky R
“fantastic”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

visited with my friends. Had a lovelly time the food variety and quality was excelent.The maneger is really pleasent aswell as the rest of the team. overall they really looked after us.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Buffet not very good, especially starters”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

It looks like every night is buffet night, and I don't like buffets but it was close to where we were staying and the reviews have been generally good. The price early in the week is £11.95 but more at the weekend, so I'm not sure it's good value at all.

The place itself is huge, more like a large works' canteen. The starters were very poor indeed. They were lukewarm, dry and flavourless. A number had batter which was chewy. Not a pleasant experience.

The main courses were a lot better. The rice was super and most of the dozen or so choices were quite tasty and warm /hot (in temperature).

The sweet choice was small but quite good.

My advice is that if you go, avoid all the starters and just have the main dishes

3 Thank Suppydubs
england
“Avoid the buffet at all cost”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Decided to try Aakash restaurant as it looked a rather interesting building. Unfortunately it was buffet night when we visited but as we had driven quite a way so we thought we would try the buffet as it seems to get rave reviews,.what a big mistake !!
All the dishes that we tried were lukewarm, the curries were greasy and laced with salt, also the chicken was very chewy. Could not wait to get out of the place, what a disappointment.
Must be one of the worst curries that I have had in Bradford

• Visited August 2013