“Great night out for party.”
Review of Aakash Restaurant

Aakash Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Cleckheaton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Great night out for party.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Just had my first visit - all in all a great restaurant for what it does - self service Indian buffet. Very impressive surroundings and tasty food. As I've said, great for a party, maybe a bit busy, noisy and lacking in individual service for a meal out for a couple.

Wakefid
“WHICH ONE DID YOU VISIT ?”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Im aware there are several Aakash restaraunts , when you leave a reveiw may i ask if you could state which one you used as i have booked over £500 pounds worth of bookings and all im reading is cold greasy food on every other comment !
Its my 50 th and im bokked for 9th Feb , thankyou !

Visited February 2013
Cleckheaton, United Kingdom
“Let down!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in cleckheaton all my life and never visited this restaurant. I was really looking forward to going and it let me down. We went for a friends birthday on Saturday. We booked a table and were about 5 mins late. We called the restaurant to let them know and they were great. We were greeted by a lovely guy and were taken to our table straight away. The service was fantastic and whenever our drinks were empty we were offered more however the food in my opinion was rubbish. The curries were swimming in fat and starters were luke warm at best. The lamb curry was just the fat of the lamb, no meat at all. However I should mention the rest of my group were satisfied with the food but I'm not a fussy eater. I obviously just chose the wrong stuff! I'd probably try it again but not on a busy weekend and see if its any better. As I say the service and the atmosphere were great.

2 Thank P1nkk1tten
York, United Kingdom
“phenomenal buffet”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

In a group of 40 people, we traveled to this restaurant for a 40th birthday party.

The building is a fantastic setting for a restaurant and the food, for £12 pound a head was simply stunning.

Out of 40 of us, nobody had been before, everyone to a man wants to go back!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank siddly
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“What a let down”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

First time visit -was greeted by a very cheerful car park attendant and entered a magnificent building, which has been lovingly restored/ decorated. Unfortunately that is where the positives end! I know it's buffet food but the starters were Luke warm and the curries were swimming in grease/oil. After high expectations, it was a massive let down and I shall not be returning although I would employ the car park attendant!!

3 Thank Garyshutts