“Gorgeous Food and Gorgeous Atmosphere!”
Review of Aldo's Pizzeria

Aldo's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Cleckheaton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We Are Now Celebrating 30 Years Of Business As From Today 1 April .thank You To Everyone Who As Made This Possible
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I eat here last week and as always the food was excellent and reasonably priced! The atmosphere is great, it has the feel of a busy authentic italian restaurant with lovely friendly staff.
We had a lovely evening, drink at the bar followed by a gorgeous meal, would definately recommend :)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

been a few times had some good meals andsome very poor, The decor needs a update as its very 1980s and it lacks atmosphere.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My friends and I had a meal at Aldo's on Friday 1st february to celebrate my 50th Birthday. Whilst the food was good I hated the atmosphere in the restaurant, music far too loud, birdy song and superman......REALLY??? The Italian guy who seems to work behind the bar and generally annoy people really didn't impress me, it was obvious that when he offered me black pepper in italian that is not what he had said, his colleague laughed out loud, this was both very unprofessional and not to mention rude. I wouldn't want to go back as a good night out includes food, service and the atmosphere. Arrogant rude staff just don't do it for me!

1  Thank Julie R
pino b, Owner at Aldo's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear madam
we are very sorry to ear your disappointment .
we take the comment on this site very seriously ,and the fact that you have found as rude and disrespectful its to say the list embarrassing.
i will address this matter with everyone at Aldos and make sure it dos not happen again .
once again we are very sorry ...
PINO BIANCO

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been here a few times, nd have usually had a good experience. The fillet steak used to be outstanding, but alas is no longer on he menu.
We telephoned to book a table, but were told bookings are only taken for larger numbers, there were only three of us.
We were directed to he bar for a drink prior to taking our table, we had to wait 40 minutes. The drinks are very expensive £6 for a glass of prosseco, you can buy a bottle for £7 at my local supermarket. I expect a markup in a restaurant but not that much.
We were shown to crowded part of the restaurant which was very noisy, the background noise dominates.
The service was good, quick and friendly, the food was served very quickly and there was ample portions of delicious food.
Over the years things have slipped a little, and since its popularity has risen he personal touch and quality has diminished. I would prefer it. Littler less crowded and the music level lowering by half.
The food cost is neither cheap or expensive and probably pitched about right, drinks extortionate.
All that said, I will probably go again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Had an excellent meal on 1st feb. extremely friendly staff who were attentive throughout. They atmosphere was high paced but also personal to suit your needs. Me and my partner both had 2 courses, myself having the bruschetta rustica to start and penne mafiose for main. Could not fault either of them, full of taste. 55 pounds for 2 courses each and a bottle of prosecco is very good value for money and well worth it. Will certainly return once again.