Stayed at Xandari for 5 nights and have nothing but amazing things to say.
1.) We stayed at the Villa Maxima and it was fabulous inside
2.) The beach is very secluded, but stunning
3.) The restaurant and spa were top class
4.) The staff (everyone from the reception to the waiters) were extremely friendly and took care of pretty much everything we needed.
1.) Kinda in the middle of nowhere. Everything is a cab ride away. We did go to various locations and the hotel staff was amazingly helpful in arranging our trips.
2.) No internet/ TV in the room. You have to go to the restaurant to get phone and wireless internet connection.
Overall, 5 stars for the trip. The cons I mentioned was something I was aware off before I went. This was a really fantastic vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este