We got a package where we split our stay between the central valley resot and the pacific. They are both beautifu we like the Pacific one the best. Beautiful beach and its hotter there which we enjoyed not that the Central Valley wasn't hot. The good is awesome and the help is top notch. They offered rides and information whenever we neede it. (Rides ar not free by the way) And will literally drive you anywhere for a price. They offer fruit drinks fresh as you arrive they remember your names and there were not a lot of people at either place when we were there which was nice because you were alone most of the time at the pools. Much better than a normal resort. Everything is grown there and the central valley has a farm and waterfalls to go explore. We had a wonderful time great for a young couple (we are between 24-28) And really enjoyed the quiet and calm. No tv, but there is music and lots of things to explore in costa rica. The spa at Pacific was not as good as the Central Valley. We had a couples massage and the huts are beautiful take a hot tub overlooking the Central Valley. If you are willing to spend some extra cash for the best vacation ever I would definately put your money on this one ( and go for the rooms over looking the Valley at Central valley location, and beach from at the pacific location). The only thing I would change is the beds they need a bit of an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este