We are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and chose Alma as our first stop. The property is one of the most picturesque spots we have seen. The architectural design is vibrant and very attractive. A lot of thought went into the design of layout and the rooms. The room we had (villa 2) was absolutely delightful. While laying in bed you have a full view of waves breaking on the beach. Not the typical ocean front view from your bed. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Freddy is a lot of fun, full of character and a desire to make it right and the best. We had one of the best massages ever, a deep tissue for 90 minutes. Barry, one of the owners is most pleasant and dedicated to making this a fantastic and relaxing vacation. Be sure and introduce yourself to the mystery guest Charlie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este