The Alma is certainly an extraordinary place. It's brightly painted colors, contrasting with wonderful tropical plantings, show a lot of design thought was put into the place by the original builder/owners. It gives guests a truly unique feeling. Every guest villa has a private courtyard and outdoor shower. The hotel is located on a very long stretch of beach, and while the pools are very pleasant, the surf often does not look inviting. There are cross currents directly in front of the hotel, and guests are advised to go into the surf only on incoming tides. I am a good swimmer, but did not go into the surf very far, as I did not see others in the waves. Walking along the dark grey sand is very pleasant. The restaurant is very good, and service is unusually swift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este