Spent 4 nights at this property and was blown away. I was upgraded to an oceanfront villa that was spectacular. It's a quiet property with a near private beach. I'd walk in the morning and maybe see one or two other people. The food was quite good. Prior reviews speak of slow service. While I wouldn't call it speedy, I would say it was consistent with the pace of the resort - relaxed. Certainly nothing that caused my any angst or anything I'd complain about. The spa services were excellent -- Vladamir's massage was incredible as was the scrub and mud wrap I received from another spa tech. All in all, an incredibly relaxing, visually stunning resort. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este