We had a cold shower with occasional bursts of scalding hot water. We have had four different people come deal with it. Each time they assure us it is fixed, but it is not. For this high class resort to have this poor of a shower and not fix it is maddening. Our kids, in room 19, have a great shower coming out of one of those large "rain"-type shower heads. Our shower head is from the 1950s. After hiking and biking, I expect a good shower in this fancy a hotel. I will attempt to load a pic so it is clear what I am talking about. Also my seafood fettuccine last night was tasteless. BLT at lunch was great. Beach, art, pools: all are lovely, but if you have a problem here, do not expect it to be reconciled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este