Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $55.00
from $68.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews his brother costa rica experienced riders great guide highlight of our trip manuel antonio delicious lunch private tour wonderful experience horseback ride dream come true healthy horses another couple pura vida small group beautiful beach making sure
Reviewed August 19, 2015

My husband and I with our two teenage sons (16&14) had a wonderful ride with Diego along the beach! We ride Mustangs in Texas at Karma Farms (also awesome!), so his beautiful horses were perfect for us ! Even though we are experienced riders, Diego was excellent in his instructions, professionalism, and ability to expand our knowledge of these amazing horses! This was definitely a highlight of our trip to Costa Rica!

Date of experience: August 2015
Diego S, Owner at The Riding Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Thanks to this very nice family!!

we enjoy sharing our horses, and I am particularly happy to be able to share some experience to improve people riding skills.

We have selected our horses by a process of years, and let us trust them and share a better experience.

Just like them did, driving to our facility is easy. either from Jaco or Quepos area, driving directions and a gps will drive you here-

kindest regards

Diego

Reviewed August 15, 2015

Was looking at a ride closer to Manuel Antonio, but the drive was well worth it. The meeting place was not much, but the horses are well maintained.
All four of our family have ridden several times, but one in our group had never ridden before. Diego was very clear and easy going with the instructions and within a few minutes we were all effective riders.
After a scenic ride in the forest, we headed to the huge beach to ride in the surf. Unbelievable! We had a quality camera, but Diego also emailed pictures he took of us for free.

Date of experience: April 2015
Diego S, Owner at The Riding Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Thank you very much for this nice comments.
We are certainly located about 40 minute drive from Manuel Antonio.
As well as 25 minute drive from Jaco Beach.
Driving happen to be a very recommend way to come, because the beach is lovely to be enjoyed as relaxing spot after the ride, and next door Hotels will be happy to welcome you for lunch or dinner.

Find rancho monterey in Google maps or

GPS (Latitude/Longitude):
N 9 32.425
W 84 27.104

Decimal Degrees (Latitude/Longitude):
N 9.54041
W -84.45174

Beginners as well as confident riders are always welcome.

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

Deigo was the best! He was patient, thorough with what we needed to do. I can't wait to get back and ride with him again. ☺
Thank you for showing us a great time.
Sandy

Date of experience: August 2015

A very Nice Family with great attitude!!

Thanks for the review.

Riding on the beach always appeals to bring Swim suit and Shorts. We do recommend that. However highly recommend to bring a pair of long pants or leggins, cause it better protect you from the movement on the saddle.

A viser or Hat and sunscream always recommend to bring to.

And you are welcome to come back.

!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2015

I very rarely write reviews but I had a small group of family and friends do this and it was definitely a highlight of the trip. Thanks Diego !!!

Date of experience: August 2015

thank you for your review...

In Spanish, we have a saying. ¨for smart listening people, few words is enough¨
I mean, even a short review, thanks for considering us amazing.

The Main Asset we do have is Experience. When you ride with me (Diego) you happen to enjoy years of experience. Far from a Luxury Upscale Facility, we are simple but effectively teach you how to ride.!!

thanks again!

Reviewed August 12, 2015

My family and I (one kid, two teens, and my parents) all went on a horseback riding tour at 'The Riding Adventure'. Let me just say, it was beautiful! Diego gave us two options; ride on the beach or in the forest. We chose the beach and we all had a wonderful time. Diego was so patient with us even though we weren't that experienced. The horses were so well trained and gorgeous. Diego will always choose the right horse for you! My two sisters had the chance to canter/gallop along the shore with Diego's help. Diego was also very careful with me since I am a little younger but I still had a great time! I highly recommend this riding tour if you are visiting Costa Rica! It's something you just can't miss!
Thanks so much Diego!
From Vivi :)

Date of experience: August 2015
Diego S, Owner at The Riding Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
i enjoy very much the video we did with Chief. Actually I will rememeber him for ever after that ride.

everyone is welcome, all ages, nevertheless I really recommend to book for kids 9 and older.

This is the only real Beach Horseback tour near Jaco. We are just 15 miles away from, downtown on the main road 34.

MY VERY BEST REGARDS TO YOU!!!