“Good Hotel to stay-convenient location”

Blue Horizon International Hotel Zibo
Ranked #7 of 250 Hotels in Zibo
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The hotel was suggested by our contact in China and we were happy to go there, Two rooms, booked for one night. We felt having more time, we could have stayed for a day more.
Good and convenient place to stay. spacious accommodation. The only problem was language. No body except one person at reception could understand English. Overall rating is satisfactory.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the city.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is the third time staying here and I will be back again.
The food is excellent, Dinner + breakfast (Western + Eastern)
It is worth every send to book a Delux room.
The service is better, the room is double in Size with A separate Lounge for more privacy.
Beautiful view from the room. The room is also equiped with A big shower and Bath Seperate.
Free wifi and internet without any problems
Equiped with a Gym, Spa and pool

Room Tip: The Higher floors have less road noise and a very good view Make use of the spa
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank alwyn1_12
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The only minus point that they serve too much local food at breakfast,which for a foreigner can be little bit difficult to handle .Otherwise good price vs. quality of the service for a business hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I don't know why this hotel ranks No.1 in Zibo. My friend made a reservation for me and I didn't have any idea on this hotel. I am not saying this hotel is bad, but the worst is, for me, breakfast that offers too much local cuisines. Anyway, the service was good enough, everybody was kind and nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Business trip to Zibo for the first time and 3 night in a very nice, relatively new hotel. Rooms were huge and although they had turned off air-condition for the whole hotel in October (still very hot outside) the general ventilation made the room temperature at acceptable level. Dinner and breakfast was served in nice facilities and service was very good. For a price of 430 RMB/night, we are really outside the big cities regarding costs. I recommend this hotel if you go to Zibo City. Very good value for money

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2012

First of all, I was impressed with the quality of the hotel in such city. As this is not one of the big city in China, I was a littled worried when I have to stay in this hotel on business trip.

However, upon check in, I was impressed with the service level of the staff and possibly as the hotel is only about 2 years old, things are in good conditions and staff are extremely helpful. I have asked to be checked into an Executive Room and was overall impressed with the range of toiletries from a well known brand.

I had problem with my in room safe and after spending about 30 mins trying to fix it,they can't fix it and in the end upgraded me to a suite complete with a living room. For the executive level, they provided butler service which is very good.

However, there are limited choice for food in the area and both restaurants which I tried (Chinese and International) is only passable in my opinion.

One important point to note is that the bed is very hard so if you are one that prefers soft bed, gives this hotel a miss.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank The_TravellerSg
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed in Blue Horizon Hotel, Zibo on my last trip to China for work. It was booked by my supplier as it was near to their factory. Great hotel with really good Chinese restaurant. The rooms we took were on the 18th floor and it had nice view of the surroundings. The rooms were nice and cosy. Though the city centre is far from the hotel ( about 30 mins), still I would recommend the hotel.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business