“Good hotel”

Ranked #3 of 248 Hotels in Zibo
Doha, Qatar
“Good hotel”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The only minus point that they serve too much local food at breakfast,which for a foreigner can be little bit difficult to handle .Otherwise good price vs. quality of the service for a business hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Korean first
Daegu, South Korea
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I don't know why this hotel ranks No.1 in Zibo. My friend made a reservation for me and I didn't have any idea on this hotel. I am not saying this hotel is bad, but the worst is, for me, breakfast that offers too much local cuisines. Anyway, the service was good enough, everybody was kind and nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Eastern Norway, Norway
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Business trip to Zibo for the first time and 3 night in a very nice, relatively new hotel. Rooms were huge and although they had turned off air-condition for the whole hotel in October (still very hot outside) the general ventilation made the room temperature at acceptable level. Dinner and breakfast was served in nice facilities and service was very good. For a price of 430 RMB/night, we are really outside the big cities regarding costs. I recommend this hotel if you go to Zibo City. Very good value for money

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 15, 2012

First of all, I was impressed with the quality of the hotel in such city. As this is not one of the big city in China, I was a littled worried when I have to stay in this hotel on business trip.

However, upon check in, I was impressed with the service level of the staff and possibly as the hotel is only about 2 years old, things are in good conditions and staff are extremely helpful. I have asked to be checked into an Executive Room and was overall impressed with the range of toiletries from a well known brand.

I had problem with my in room safe and after spending about 30 mins trying to fix it,they can't fix it and in the end upgraded me to a suite complete with a living room. For the executive level, they provided butler service which is very good.

However, there are limited choice for food in the area and both restaurants which I tried (Chinese and International) is only passable in my opinion.

One important point to note is that the bed is very hard so if you are one that prefers soft bed, gives this hotel a miss.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank The_TravellerSg
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in Blue Horizon Hotel, Zibo on my last trip to China for work. It was booked by my supplier as it was near to their factory. Great hotel with really good Chinese restaurant. The rooms we took were on the 18th floor and it had nice view of the surroundings. The rooms were nice and cosy. Though the city centre is far from the hotel ( about 30 mins), still I would recommend the hotel.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for four nights. The room was small but clean. Nice features, nice bathroom, quiet. The bed was quite hard, but I liked it a lot more than I thought I would, no problems at all. Only 2 or 3 english TV channels. Free internet. They brought fresh fruit to my room each evening which was nice. I ate mostly at the buffet restaurant which was OK, large selection, not a lot of western food items, but enought to get by if you are picky. The breakfast in this restaurant was included with my room and was also OK. I was able to have currency exchanged at the front desk and they did not charge a fee which was nice.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank acorn27
Denmark
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My Chinese partners booked this hotel because it was close to their factory.
I was an little concerned because i prefer International hotel chains when im in China.
But now i have been here for 3 days...
Just want to say hotel is quit good. Nice room, with separate shower and bathtub.
Ok bed, an little hard, but with soft pillows and good linen.
And +++ for the cleaning. They bring me extra coffee, and have just today washed my dirty underwear "so maybe i could, get used to it" Ha HA
The staff speak ok English.
For those who want and real western breakfast, there is not much. But you can get toast, eggs, bacon and coffee. So the most people will survive, but its not the best...
All in all OK. And remember the area and the room price before you compare...
For 340 RMB including breakfast, you only get an 2 star hotel in the bigger cities.
And there is loots of good restaurants in the area...

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business