“Nice Hotel on Changinola's main street”

Hotel Golden Sahara
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Changuinola
Hotel Golden Sahara
Ranked #2 of 2 Changuinola B&B and Inns
Las Vegas
“Nice Hotel on Changinola's main street”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It is located on Changuinola's main street, close to many amenities. There is a chinese restaurant right next door, there are stores sorounding the hotel, banks, supermarkets, clinics, you name it. The hotel is fairly old, but well kept and recently painted. They have free Wi Fi, which was accessible from my room (I stayed on the floor level). The rooms are air conditioned, they have decent showers with hot water available, there is parking right in front of the hotel and they have someone watching the cars at night if you are worried about your car getting stolen. For what I they charged me for my stay ($44 per night) a very nice value.
A surprise I found out during the trip, the Costa Rican border is literallly 15 minutes away from the hotel for those interesting in visiting while there. No hassles, the border is open during the day; if you stay near the border area, you won't need to clear customs since travelers from both sides just come and go as they please.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
5 Thank Alexander1969

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Hotel Golden Sahara? Share your experiences!