“Extremely accomodating and delicious!”
Review of Cork Restaurant

Cork Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Elora
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Announcing the fresh flair of Cork, Elora's new restaurant that's certain to be your new favourite. Owners Trella and Stephanie welcome you with a creative menu and friendly atmosphere. Expect fine flavours, relaxed comfort, and warm memories from Cork. Fabulous Wines, Craft Beer and Spirits.
toronto
“Extremely accomodating and delicious!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had a great meal on the patio after ziplining in Elora. In our party of six, we had some serious dietary restrictions. The waitress was very helpful and patient and the meal met our needs to perfection. The chef came out afterwards to introduce herself and we were very grateful for all of the accommodations that were made for our delicious meals. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
StarrCanada, Owner at Cork Restaurant, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We try hard to accommodate dietary restrictions at Cork and because everything is made from scratch we are able to adjust many of our dishes to allow people to enjoy a meal at Cork. We hope to see you again in the future.

Innisfil, Canada
“Excellent Food on the Patio”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We visited Elora for a few hours after travelling to the St Jacob's Market and we found Cork on our way down Metcalf toward the Gorge. We arrived just before noon so the patio was not crowded and the staff were friendly and attentive. As the patio and restaurant filled up, more staff appeared and everyone seemed happy. The food was very tasty. I had a spicy salami sandwich and a bowl of garlic parmesan soup and my wife had the Cork Salad which was a great mix of greens, feta cheese, raspberries and fried bean sprout leaves - she really enjoyed it. We both had a beer from the selection of micro-brewery beer - excellent. Prices were reasonable. I'd recommend Cork to anyone visiting Elora.

• Visited July 2014
StarrCanada, Owner at Cork Restaurant, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
We are glad that you happened upon Cork for lunch on the patio. We do have 8 Craft Beer on tap and our selection of beer changes frequently. There are so many excellent craft breweries in our area that we like to give guests the opportunity to try them all. Our staff all love what they do and it appears that you noticed that based on the service you received. We hope to see you back at Cork again in the future.
Kitchener, Canada
“Great night out with the girls- interesting first tapas experience!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I've been to cork a few ones before and experienced the restsurant from both the patio (love the patio on a summer night)and inside. This time i decided to bring a few friends along for their tapas night and we sat inside due to crummy weather. This was my first time trying a tapas style meal.I'm not even going to try to remember every single plate I was served as there were far to many to recall. The best part was being served dishes I would never have ordered on my own like the ox tongue or the bison meatballs. In total we were served 10-11 different small dishes and I enjoyed almost all of them. One was a bit spicy for me but I watched others around the reastarant who seemed I enjoy it. I very much enjoyed the asparagus, the crab dip, the rabbit /mushrooms wrapped in a pastry type shell. Oh! And both desserts were amazing. I sampled two different kinds of wine and I'm headed out to the lcbo to buy both immediately. I'm still amazed at how the kitchen and serving staff could keep up with all the different meal and having a full house! Needless to say I
Left with a full belly and happy to have enjoyed a night out with the girls! Thanx again Cork!!!!
Ps if you try this spot out make sure to order a Coffee at the end of your meal, best coffee ever!

• Visited June 2014
StarrCanada, Owner at Cork Restaurant, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for enjoying our monthly Tapas Night. We do Tapas the last Wednesday of each month and our very talented chefs go "off menu" and enjoy creating special dishes. Everyone is offered between 10-12 "tastes" and no one leaves hungry. We also work around dietary restrictions. If there is something you love, you are welcome to more. We hope to see you again soon for a Tapas Night at Cork, the next ones are Wednesday July 30 and Wednesday August 27th.
Mississauga, Canada
“Great patio meal in the spring/summer”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Did not dine indoors but enjoyed being on the patio. The menu had an Australian theme the night we went and my wife enjoyed the barramundi and I skipped the kangaroo for a jambalaya. Lovely meal and if I had to classify it I'd call it upscale pub grub. I'm confident you won't be let down if you go.

Visited June 2014
StarrCanada, Owner at Cork Restaurant, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We appreciate you taking time to write such a great review of your meal at Cork. Although we did not "theme" our weekend as an Australian weekend on purpose, we did have Baramundi and Kangaroo on the same weekend. We have a very creative chef who loves to try meats and fish that are little used to keep our menu innovative. Of course we also have more mainstream food on our menu, such as steak and pork and chicken, but if you like the opportunity to try something new, we can often comply. Thank you for your visit and your review and we hope to see you again soon.
“Fantastic Mothers Day Brunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Cork for a fantastic Brunch, it was very enjoyable and the service was outstanding. They also had a little gift for all the Mothers which was a nice touch. We will be back soon. Thanks for making my wife feel special!

StarrCanada, Owner at Cork Restaurant, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
We so enjoyed Mother's Day this year. It is always fun when the restaurant is full of people celebrating. Trella and Tara made the body scrub for the Mother's in attendance and truly enjoyed making it for our special guests. Thank you, the positive review made our staff feel special too.