“Peaceful, tranquil, welcoming, perfection!”
Review of Log Cabin Heaven

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elora
Log Cabin Heaven
Ranked #3 of 9 Elora B&B and Inns
“Peaceful, tranquil, welcoming, perfection!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

One of the best experiences in my life, from the moment I arrived and long after I left I was rejeuvinated, stress free and filled with peace. Their kindness and attention to the individual needs is above and beyond anything I've experienced, Ro very obviously loves what she does and cares very deeply about the human soul and I cannot wait to return to "heaven" to be blessed with such amazing kindness. The amenities are brilliant, the food is beyond words, and the ambience is perfection! Thank you to Ro,Harley and Rue for my day in paradise! It was a pleasure and I highly recommend everyone experiencing Log Cabin Heaven, you will not be disappointed! J.Anderson

• Stayed March 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Staying at Log Cabin Heaven was truly a wonderful experience. A perfect weekend getaway to relax, get pampered and enjoy the peacefulness of the atmosphere. Ro is fantastic. Very welcoming and accommodating. And the food! The homemade jellies, the cheeses, the desserts, the soups... I could go on! We were never disappointed or hungry. Definitely a place I would return too and recommend to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Fergus, Canada
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We've been to Log Cabin Heaven several times now, and the service, food and atmosphere is impeccable every time. It actually keeps getting better! There is no request too great...we feel welcomed and pampered every time. A true retreat that we never tire of! Most highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: There is only one room so it is amazing!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle M
Elora, Canada
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Last evening my staff and I went to log cabin heaven for our staff party and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Following a beautiful handmade handmade luncheon the girls and I enjoyed a relaxing swim and sauna, followed by luxurious scalp and foot massages. We had privacy galour and Ro anticipated all of our needs. Thanks again for making it a beautiful night!

• Stayed December 2013
Elora, Canada
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband has been giving me gift certificates to take a girlfriend with me to Log Cabin Heaven for my birthday for years. It is such a happy place! Ro is incredible, makes you feel so welcome and pampered from the moment you arrive until the moment you (reluctantly) leave!

The meals she prepares are not only delicious, but always presented so elegantly, you feel like royalty. The property is so gorgeous, I've been there through all of the seasons and each season offers it's own beautiful views. In the summer the lawns, trees and gardens are so lovely, and in the winter the snow outside makes you feel even more cozy inside.

I have also been fortunate enough to have had cooking lessons from Ro. She not only teaches you how to make the dishes, but also takes the time to show you techniques - like how to properly hold, use, store and maintain knives! She also discusses other options of how to make varieties of the dishes and what you could do with any leftovers. I not only learned how to make yummy dishes, but it also increased my confidence in the kitchen. (up until then, my specialty was toast).

I was just there yesterday with a girlfriend, we had a lovely lunch, then lounged and swam in the incredible indoor pool, and enjoyed a sauna. My friend had a foot massage and I had a scalp massage. Ro blends her own oils for the massages and they smell wonderful! I have very sensitive skin (freckly redhead!) and have never had any adverse reactions that I've experienced elsewhere. We left so relaxed we felt like spa zombies.

I can't say enough about my experiences here, the privacy, the pampering, and the ambience is something so special. Excellent choice for a romantic weekend getaway or a girls day/night out! I've taken girlfriends, sisters, and my mom throughout the years and all of them were amazed at how incredible it all was and how fabulous they felt by the end of the visit.

I am already looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: This is a private spa so you will be the only ones there!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
TORONTO
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am at a lost for words about Log Cabin Heaven.......... Ro you made us feel at home like we were family and I appreciate that so much. When you first arrive Ro welcomes you with open arms and shows you around so you can make your self at home then about an hour later the relaxation begins with your massages which blew my husband and I away, Ro blends her own organic oils according to your needs and she makes sure that every detail is covered.

After the massages, you relax while Ro prepares a 5 course gourmet dinner which you have to experience , again words cannot explain how delicious it was and the detail with presentation is awesome. Ro also makes her own home made jellies with some unique flavors which we could not stop eating and bought some to take home and the home made cookies are to die for . My husband and I were so impressed with the conversation and details she puts into everything and you feel from the moment you arrrive that you belong there.

After dinner we went for a romantic candle light swim and there is a sauna also that is all yours to use, it is so relaxing that you drift away into lala land and you do not want to leave. Forgot to mentioned that the dinner is also by candlelight. Found out that in the winter months the wood burning fire place would be on so we are so going back to experience this again.

This place is worth every dime you spend and you will leave feeling like a new person, every couple should try this and experience the peace and quite of being alone and the bond you share from this.

Ro we thank you and will be back soon and I am forever grateful to have met you and your hubby.You are beyond a five star to us! Cheers and god bless your wonderful soul!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My BFF and I recently stayed for an aptly named BFF package. It was incredible! From the warm welcome, to the constant consideration of our needs, to the parting sharing of your wonderful jelly, every moment was perfect and memorable. Ro, our host, has a real gift for making people feel comfortable and at ease - and relaxed! Completely! The food was amazing, the spa services just perfect and I think we both left feeling like new people - people that are already talking about making the excursion to Log Cabin Heaven an annual tradition!

Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elora
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo

Been to Log Cabin Heaven? Share your experiences!