“A Warm and Wonderful time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Log Cabin Heaven

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elora
Log Cabin Heaven
Ranked #3 of 8 Elora B&B and Inns
Toronto
“A Warm and Wonderful time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I had such a relaxing and pampered stay at Log Cabin Heaven! Ro made us feel so welcome and made sure we had everything and more for a truly luxurious weekend. We enjoyed an incredible 5 course dinner, followed by swimming and sauna time (completely private) in the most beautiful setting! Breakfast was delicious, and we were entertained by the clever macaw, Rue. It was not just a beautiful home, delicious food and every comfort you could as for, it was the warmth and ease of our host, Ro that made our stay really special. Romantic and comfortable, its worthy of a return visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Where to begin. I had originally booked this day for two people to relax, quiet and romance which ended up being just a day for myself. I hesitated going alone because it was not my purpose for what I had planned. With serious thought I decided to go anyways knowing full well I was upset and going to be alone. Little did I know until after being there it was the best decision I could have made. The landscaping, the grounds, the spa and the cabin are just beautiful and so clean. The peacefulness around you was exactly what I needed with an amazing massage and delicious snacks. The pool was very relaxing with the perfect temperature. But the dinner...omg the dinner was unreal. There wasn't one thing I had tried before and there wasn't one thing I disliked. I loved all of it, even the elegant display. The food was amazing. But what made my day even more perfect was Ro. (the owner). She was so welcoming and caring to everything. Talking to her is like getting a breath of fresh air, so calming, and such a soothing person. I couldn't have been more relaxed and more comfortable at this place. I would recommend this place to anyone for a romantic getaway or for a place to just have good quality relaxing time. Either way you will not be disappointed with anything.

Thank you again Ro for a wonderful day and making me feel so comfortable with everything.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was trying to find something a little different to take my best friend away from all the Life Stresses and what an amazing place I found, To us this Log Cabin was heaven, took us away for a weekend to another world, one we don't get to very often, the hospitality of Roe and her family was so much more than what we were expecting, We truly experienced a warm soulful weekend with an awesome 5 course meal cooked by our Gourmet Chef Roe and breakfast, that was made just for us. The Spa experience touched us in mind, body and soul the peaceful setting, the tranquil grounds were breathtaking, highly recommend The Log Cabin, felt like we made a new very good friend, loved all their animals, you just felt like you were the only people in the world being taken care of in a very pampered way, and we both thank you.

Room Tip: You are the ONLY guest when you rent here
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is the place for recharging batteries of the soul and body. Peace, quiet, country, massage, pool and sauna, a blue ribbon chef for dinner and breakfast who cooks world class gourmet meals . We were the only guests....talk about privacy and attention. Ro Cober (the host and chef) here made us feel like there was no one else in the world during our stay. Here they are the best. We came in for the long weekend and will definitely go again. I went in stressed but walked away calm, happy, and peaceful. Thank you Ro.

Room Tip: The place for rejuvenation. Peace, quiet, and country with a Blue Ribbon Chef on command!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Elora, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My best friend and I decided that we were going to do the cheese making class. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Ro and her husband Daryl. Daryl started off by teaching us how to make the cheese, we started with making mozzarella and then made some ricotta. The cheese was so tasty, and Daryl broke it down so it was pretty easy to make. My friend and I had a lot of questions which he was able to answer most of them, and if he wasn't able to answer them Ro would google them to find out! After our cheese was done Ro taught us how to make some tasty treats with the cheese we had just made, the recipes she showed us were simple but so delicious. Before we knew it our afternoon was over and it was time to go home.
Overall I really enjoyed this visit to Log Cabin Heaven... Hopefully another visit is in order in the near future! :)

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Tillsonburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the place for rejuvenation. Peace, quiet, country, body scrub, massage, facial, spa with pool & sauna, meditation, a blue ribbon chef for dinner and breakfast. You are the only guest....talk about privacy and attention. The host here makes you feel like there is no one else in the world during your stay. There is no where else I would rather go for rest, relaxation and fine dining. Here they are the best. I have been here several times and will go again any chance I can.....it is my go to place.You may go stressed but you will walk away calm, happy, and peaceful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Orangeville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We came for a much needed break. We could not have asked for anything better. The grounds are beautiful and it was so quiet that it was hard to believe we were only minutes from town. The food was exceptional! I think i died and went to heaven. The spa is breathtaking. We relaxed and took a swim in the pool. The water was the perfect temperature. Then off to the sauna. This place has everything! The massage oils were blended just for us and the full body massages were heavenly. We enjoyed a lovely five course gourmet dinner and had a romantic candlelit swim afterwards. When we returned to our room there was Sparkling wine and homemade cookies at our bedside. A delicious breakfast was served in the morning capped off with a coffee on the deck overlooking the grounds. This place is totally private, so we were the only guests there. How could you ask for more? If you need a great getaway, this is the place. We will be coming back, you can count on that. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Room Tip: There is only one room, so you always get the best!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bob R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elora
The Village Inn Elora
Millcroft Inn & Spa
Millcroft Inn & Spa
#1 of 1 in Alton
Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fergus Hotel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waterloo/St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener

Been to Log Cabin Heaven? Share your experiences!