1. Great location
2. Fun dogs to play with
Not so good parts:
1. Staff seems just a bit lazy at times, for example - we told them to do bonfire at about 6:30, which was just starting of evening, but it was too late a notice for them. Same reason was given for a couple of other things - seemed a bit odd. We had cold and slightly wet towels on 2nd day - in cold places - not pleasant at all.
2. In hospitality industry - it is very common to ask for leaving the luggage outside room after the check-out time and hang around at the property after check-out time. This place wouldn't allow it. For a place that is "highest rating" on tripadvisor, we couldn't believe that - we can't just hang around and have lunch after our check-out time. I am sure there are reasons for doing this to us, but from our perspective it was very "odd".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Emerald Trail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.