“Sun is not shining as of now, but it can shine”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bhavnagar
Hotel Sun 'n' Shine
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Bhavnagar
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed here for one night & the overall experience was good. The rooms are well maintained but the toiletries are very Old & needs to be replaced. The ventilation needs to be Improved in the lobbies of the hotel as it is covered from all the sides. It is overpriced considering the current furnishing and overall aspects. But if toilets are Improved & even the lobbies than ok. Room service is good. The restaurant is well maintained with good staff. Location is good. They have free Airport pick up & drop service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had stayed at this Hotel from 19.11.2013 to 14.12.2013,i.e. about a month. During that period, I enjoyed my stay there as room size, cleanliness, service, etc. were above par and hospitality of staff was wonderful. Especially the staff of dining hall and reception was very good. The services provided by Miss. Komal, Miss Farida and Mr. Pankaj was worth mentioning.The tariff was also reasonable keeping in view the ambience. The management was also good.

Room Tip: Rooms situated at east road side at higher floors are good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2014

we had tried this hotel for 2 days in city for some business visit. its old hotel, however nicely decorated and renovated. but there is need for lots of new investment like old noisy Window AC and entire Lobby area which needs to be completely needs to be cooled by centrally AC. they claim to be Wi-Fi free, but connectivity is not smooth. needs to lots of improvement in this area. they claim to give Complimentary breakfast, however when we go for breakfast, its only one hot item, fruit and tea coffee. there is no buffet table arrangement.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ok so I had not intended to stay at all in Bhavnager, but for bus connection I stayed 1 night at this hotel. First impressions are very good, a lovely lobby with water fountain. The room was very large with a nice bathroom, I just felt it was slightly over priced. I will say there restaurant fantastic, live music while having dinner and the food and service was first rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is one of the most sought after hotel in bhavnagar not because of good facilities or services but due to absence of other good options apart from two good hotels stays named NILAMBAGH PALACE & GENERATION NEXT. Right from room to bathroom to restaurant to food everything is okay just okay.

Room Tip: Take suit its better then other rooms if you can afford.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night. It was more than our expectations .cleanliness was perfect.location is good.Room service and the food is of top quality . We liked it very much. The staff was very helpful. Nice place to stay .

Room Tip: Every room is good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was in this hotel for one night but my experience was really unforgettable.
First I was given a room, whose toilet was not clean. They changed my room and shifted me to another whose entire wall had water leakage due to split AC. Floor was equally dirty with bunch of hair. Again they shifted me to another room where the AC of the room was not working and the bed was worst than any road side guest house. As it was already late at night around 10.45 pm. So I was compelled to opt for this room.
Next day morning the ordeal continued at breakfast table. Even after three attempts they could not give me a clean cup of tea. First time the cup was dirty, second time the tea flask was dirty, third time the hot water was dirty. Thus I had to abandon my hope to drink a cup of tea.
Even besides all these, the lift, the passage, the dead fountain everything I found was dirty.
I will advise visitors to avoid this property, unless they want to risk with personal hygiene.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business