All reviews chef manish swimming pool wine shop blue coriander nice food f b manager value for money excellent stay nice person great ambience spacious rooms must visit place family and friends excellent service excellent hotel home away from home place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its very best resort in Bhavnagar according to yummy food and best service in Bhavnagar. Swimming pool is neat and clean and one more best thing its provide only familf and corporate gurst only. Specially thanks to CaptIn Chain singh yadav for best service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
LORDS R, General Manager at Top3 Lords Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Top 3 Lords Resort Bhavnagar on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and the services provided. I am so glad that you enjoyed the food at our restaurants. At The Top 3 Lords Resort, Bhavnagar, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. Chain Singh is delighted to know that with his genuine care and perceptiveness he was able create wonderful moments for you. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We have options of larger rooms & suites at the hotel to suit your requirements. Should your travel bring you back to Bhavnagar, I will be happy to personally make all arrangements.

We are glad that you left with a positive impression of our product and services and we were able to exceed your expectations.

Sincere regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked Swimming pool in Top3 Lords Resort Bhavnagar. It's very excellent Hospitality according to family and friends. Swimming pool is big neat and clean.Excellent food in Blue Coriander Restaurant. Specially Thanks to Mr. Sunil Kumar for best arrangements.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and the services provided. I am so glad that you enjoyed the food at our restaurants. At The Top 3 Lords Resort, Bhavnagar, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. Sunil is delighted to know that with his genuine care and perceptiveness he was able create wonderful moments for you. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Sincere regards

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I been to this place on weekends on vacation , we enjoyed at pool aninities along with room very spacious.we loved the food we would like to visit again.thanks to all very such a beautiful arrangement.

Trip type: Traveled with family
LORDS R, General Manager at Top3 Lords Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Guest

I appreciate your time to comment on your recent stay with us -thank you very much indeed.

Your comments have been shared with the entire team - they will be happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel in its entirety, especially the location and service.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me.

Once again, thank you for your patronage; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We had stayed at Top3 lords resort bhavnagar with South Indian family group and we reached late night there than our checked in very smoothly and morning went to Nishkalank mahadev temple am then come back to resort and have breakfast so good tasty. MR Murari To go Front office manager is very supportive person to us. Will give to my friend to this property to stay here ..

Trip type: Traveled with family
LORDS R, General Manager at Top3 Lords Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at top3 lords resort Bhavnagar the staff are very helpful and are waiting for us till midnight 1:30 as we are late and the check in was very smooth and the rooms are spacious and good breakfast provided was very very good and tasteful with lot of varieties special thanks to Mr Murari Yogi front office manager and Mr sunil F& B Manager who are there for everything and provided everything I want I will definitely visit and promote this property to every one