“A family orientated theme park! They actually care about families”
Review of Phantasialand

Phantasialand
Book In Advance
More Info
$174.06*
and up
Phantasialand Theme Park Independent Day Trip...
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Bruhl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phantasialand is a magical place with one of their kind and world record holding attractions for both small and great. Come and experience the six different themed worlds: Berlin, China Town, Deep in Africa, Fantasy, Mexico and Mystery have more to offer than you might think. Themed orientated snacks and restaurants are waiting for you. So are the several artistic, impressive and unique shows. For extra long andventurers you can stay in one of our two Hotels: Hotel Ling Bao in China Town and Hotel Matamba deep in Africa will show you the cultures of their world.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place is amazing! We stayed at Hotel Matamba - which was of the highest quality. The food was excellent and the hotel was truly outstanding.

The park was brilliant - the queues were short - there was so much to see and do!

I was amazed at the generous service too - for example, I hired a bollerwagen (it's like a kids' cart) and they told me it was 2 euros - I asked "per hour?" and was told "No, per day!" - my jaw hit the floor - you would not get this in the UK or US. At Disney World it was £15 for the day, not £1.65 like here.

They also had little beds for the children to have a sleep - for free!!!

The food was good, the park was clean and everything looked new.

This is a theme park that really cares about people. It's so family focused. I got the impression that they cared more about your enjoyment than profit...(of course this can't be true)...but at least I left feeling this way. What a great place!! I can't wait to visit again.

2  Thank Ryan M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,090)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"other attractions"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My family and I went there for some fun,but I didn't expected that it will be a time of our lives.I recommend to everybody to go there and see it for your self.We accomodated in hotel Matamba,very nice place next to park.

2  Thank Dejan255
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Not only do they have an amazing theme park, they also have a number of luxurious hotels to stay at. We spent two nights in the Lang bao Chinese hotle and it was fantasic. With great customer service, great food and drinks and free submission for the rides, we were more than impressed.

Would definitely go again.

1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Loved the place, all the rides were great, staff very helpfull - paying particular attention to kids enjoyment. Food and Beer prices very reasonable. Overall a very happy family break. Tip, if your staying overnight in the local area, try an onsite hotel, certainly worth the extra money.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had been really impressed by the videos on the park website and thought that I would be in for some disappointment when faced with the reality of the park. I couldn't have been more mistaken! Phantasialand is as great as it appears in the videos! Even the animators seen on the website are being presently employed and they are definitely the best I have ever encountered in a park. They really helped to while away the time for little ones waiting to get on the more popular rides!

I was particularly impressed by the theming of the Fantasy area. The design of the rides is really original. The indoor part is out of this world and the music is fantastic! Make sure that you have a go on the Winjas spinning coaster.

Old Berlin is just great - we thoroughly enjoyed riding on the magnificent double-decker carousel and Maus au Chocolat is a one-of-a-kind dark ride that is not to be missed.

The Colorado mine train is a very good wooden coaster. The rapids ride River Quest is also very original. Black Mamba and Talocan looked great but we didn't ride them.

The shows are also very enjoyable and of a high standard. We personally watched Jump and enjoyed it immensely. Other members of our group watched China Artistik and Relight My Fire and were equally impressed.

The park is very clean. It is also very organised, the layout is user-friendly and signs are easy to understand and follow. An ideal visit would be a 2-day one as there is so much to see and do! We just can't wait to go back! Who knows? Perhaps next time we'll get to stay in one of the magnificent on site hotels!

1  Thank Cornelia13