“Lovely stay in a beautiful hotel”

Parkhotel Guetersloh
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Gutersloh
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I Stayed here on business on 25th Feb 2014, and on arrival and throughout, thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Rooms are extremely clean and spacious, with a goo power shower and comfortable bed.
We ate dinner in the restaurant which was gorgeous and very reasonably priced.
The decor and cleanness of the entire mirrored ceiling was flawless.
Breakfast had a great choice, even for German food, and I had not one thing to complain about.
The staff was extremely helpful and smiley which is what you need after a day of travelling and meetings.
Beautiful gardens which the rooms look out onto also.
Excellent stay for business and more!

Room Tip: I had room 109 and it overlooked the beautiful gardens
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Parkhotel Guetersloh

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I joined the gym, I dined at restaurant Bellini's and I had breakfast. Everything was good and well organized. I slept very well and without any noise. The staff were friendly and helpful. I can recommend this hotel to anyone who is here on business.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The Parkhotel, excellent!!!
From the minute we walked in, to the time we had to reluctantly depart. Staff were helpful, jovial and attentive. Standard of rooms was so far above what we expected and everywhere was spotless.
Walking into the main hotel lobby and seeing the effort gone into Xmas decorations gave the WOW factor straight away. The hotel bar was typically German and wunderbar!!
We didn't eat at the hotel as the Xmas markets had plenty of traditional German food on offer: bratwurst, schnitzel, holtzfalle steak and copious amounts of Gluwein and beer to wash it down.
The hotel is approximately 400metres from the main shopping street but you would never know as it was so peaceful, central railway station slightly further but easy walking distance.
I cannot recommend this hotel enough and we will certainly be staying there again on our next trip to Gutersloh in the new year.
Trevor and Sam, Dudley UK

Room Tip: Comfy double/twin excellent, very spacious with sofa and table, writing desk, walk in shower.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trevor B
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I had a brilliant four day business stay here and was very impressed by both the facilities and the staff. The room was very well appointed, powerful shower and a really comfortable bed; I had probably the best few nights sleep away from home that I've had in a long time. The gym is reasonably well equipped and rarely used; in three visits, I saw nobody else and only signs of one other person's use (a spent drinks bottle in the bin).
Staff were invariably polite, helpful and with excellent English. In particular there was a very cheery barman (watch out though: drinks are very expensive). The breakfast is superb and I'd definitely recommend the personally cooked omelette. There are two restaurants on site; we ate twice in the Italian restaurant where the same dish was exceptionally brilliant one night and then very average the next.
There was a real air of calm welcome at this hotel and I'd thoroughly recommend it for either a work or holiday stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Friendly people and clean room. Spacious and well equipped. Coffee maker in room with free coffee/tea and water. Nice gym and sauna. 24/7 and also free of charge. Parking space is limited and not included but a public parking garage is located almost opposite the hotel. No negatives.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GerSchi4U
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had lived in gutersloh for 5 years i had been to several funtions and silver service nights for christmas mess balls. very welcoming, stayed here for 3 nights when maintenance was happening in my flat also in gutersloh /spexard, i speak German and English, but upon hearing mt british accent they spoke perfectly to me in English , could not recommend enough

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at The Park Hotel for 4 nights during the second week of May and used this as a base to travel around the area. We found the hotel to be of a very good standard, the staff were exceptionally polite and helpful especially given our limited German vocabulary. Our room was spacious, very clean with excellent amenities. It was great having a very reasonably priced mini bar which also had room to store some of our own provisions. the bathroom and especially the power shower were excellent and additionally the bedding was replaced every day. Meals and drinks in the hotel are typical of a 4 star hotel, and the choice of several inside restaurants and an al fresco dining and drinking venue was very enjoyable especially with the warm evenings. We especially enjoyed a drink at the casual Duckbar in the evening air but thought 12 euros for a G&T was a little pricey. If you wish to park please be aware the small underground car park is an additional 10euros per night but the large Kirchstrasse multi story directly over the road is as secure but 2 euros cheaper. Overall we found the Park Hotel very good and, at about £80 per night per double room without breakfast, was very good value for money. The town shopping centre is a 2 minute walk away but the only bars and restaurants are tucked away in a brand new square the other side of the church directly behind the hotel, again a 2 minute walk from the hotel. I doubt there is a better hotel in Gutersloh.

Room Tip: We had a room above the restaurant at the rear. Although we could hear the occasional train from th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gutersloh
Holiday Inn Express Guetersloh
#2 of 10 in Gutersloh
Koenig's Hotel am Schlosspark
Koenig's Hotel am Schlosspark
#2 of 6 in Rheda-Wiedenbruck

Been to Parkhotel Guetersloh? Share your experiences!