“Panchakama at Bhole Baba Ayurvedic Clinic”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Ideal place for Panchakarma treatment..!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

milenarub...
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Panchakama at Bhole Baba Ayurvedic Clinic”
Reviewed September 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2014

I stayed twice at the Bhole Baba Ayurvedic Clinic, which is located between the Ayurvedic hospital and the Haidakhan Babaji Temple in the village of Chilyanaula, near Ranikhet. The clinic is clean, the food is cooked from scratch in their own Ayurvedic kitchen, the staff is friendly and the Ayurvedic treatments are good. My first time was in Sept 2011 when I stayed for a 14-day Panchakama which left me energised and feeling amazing. My second time was in May 2014. Based on my excellent first experience, this time I opted for the 21-day Panchakarma and while my overall experience was still not bad, I was disappointed to find out that the number of therapies per day was reduced and that they were rarely given by two therapists simultaneously. It was still a good stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: serene location
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Sep 26, 2016
Dear Milena,
Thank you for your feedback.
In future, we will try to improve our treatment procedures.
You will also glad to know that our Ayurvedic Panchakarma unit have got renovation with more facilities. I hope you will also like the changes.
In future, you can plan to visit here for your Panchakarma and also recommend your friends about our hospital.
Regards,
Dr. Misra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing