“Wonderful !!! Felt so nice after visiting this holy place.”

Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple
Ranked #1 of 38 things to do in Ujjain
Sydney, Australia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Wonderful !!! Felt so nice after visiting this holy place.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I visited Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple in the month of Nov-12 with my family members. It was an awesome experience for all off us

Visited November 2012
9 Thank Narendra S

• Indonesian first
Faridabad, India
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“The Great Mahakaleswar of Ujjain.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The system of queue for devotees for the darshans of the Lord is very good. The system of issuing tickets for Bhashm Arati is very complicated. One is to submit a form with photo and photostated copy of the identification in the morning, and collect the ticket in the afternoon for Bhashm Arati Darshan at 4.00 a.m. on the next day. This system is required to be made more devotee-friendly.

Visited August 2012
17 Thank DIPAKJI
Ahmedabad, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing Support During my Recent Visit”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was in Mahakaleshwar Temple at Ujjain on 01st November, 2012.

I had a frecture in my leg and was really worried about how will i go for darshan, Trust me the Local temple people are so supportive that they helped me with the wheel chair till the main temple and helped me to push the same and even i faced no corruption as they dint demand any fixed amount from me to take me for darshan and helped me throughout.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rishi10285
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Speechless”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A very beautiful temple with awesome ambience. Very nicely maintained by the authorities. There is proper place for vehicle parking and keeping your footwear. The darshan queues are very well maintained.

Visited September 2012