“Experience about stay”

Hotel Rama Krishna
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in Ujjain
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Dear Mr. Kumar,

As per my program, I stayed in Hotel Ram krishna, Ujjain, from 19th to 21st July. I wish to share my experience of stay in the hotel.

> When I reached hotel, I was suprised to note that there is no escalator/lift in the hotel,
> I was given a room on 2nd floor which was having washroom not attached with room & you have to walk through balcolony to reach toilet,
> I requested Manager to give some room AC or Non-AC on ground floor or on first floor as my wife is a asthamatic patient & it was very difficult her to climb on higher floors, which manager plainly refused & didn't consider my request,
> Hotel didn't have running hot water facility, toilets were so clumsy & not well maintained,
> Towels & soap was given on demand & towels were so dirty as no body would like to use them,
> At the time of check-out, the Manager didn.t have any information about the advance payment made by me on line & hotel rate/discount etc. I had to open my e-mail to satisfy him to settle the bills.
> THE HOTEL IS NOWAY BETTER THAN DHARAMSHALA. It needs total review.

Sir, my experience was very bad & stay was not comfortable at all, Staff was also not courteous including desk Manager. I would never reccommend this hotel to any body in future.

Please forward this feedback to hotel to make overall improvement.

Thanking you,

SC Gupta

Room Tip: Do not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank scg16211
MadhurJaiswal, Owner at Hotel Rama Krishna, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thanks for your feedback. We value it greatly and would try to improve on those points, however I would like to bring to your a attention that your room was changed readily by our staff when you raised concerns about the room you were given where the bathroom was in the balcony. Our staff gave you a attached room without balcony. Also we haven't advertised on any site that we provide lift facility and neither did we receive any request from your behalf. Had there been any request or intimation from your side we would have reserved room for you on lower floor as that day we didn't had any rooms vacant on lower floor.

We apologise for damp towel as it may have happened during rainy season. We offer you a free room upgrade to you next time you visit us.

Regards,
Madhur Jaiswal
Hotel Ramakrishna, Ujjain

There are newer reviews for Hotel Rama Krishna

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have booked this hotel with my wife for a religious trip.Going thr'u reviews that there is 24 hrs checkout.I opted from 7.00 am to 7.00 am next day as my train arrives at 6.00.this was confirmed by my booking agent thr'u sms.We reached there at 6.45 and asked th I/c manger who was sleeping for room we booked.The manager told us that there is no boom available right now and we have to wait till 12.00 hrs to get a room..We were shocked to hear his statement.When we show him sms for confirmation;he simply said they don't care this type of bookings.As a favour ? he offered us to get fresh and change in a dirty dormatery with a extra charge of Rs.200/-. We kept patience and ask him to talk to his boss and explained about the situation. After discussing he offerd us room in another nearby hotel which was on 3rd floor .As we are senior cizen of aged over 65 years,it was not possible to stay on 3rd floor without lift..having limited time for our trip,we opted to look for another hotel instead of discussing and finding out any solution of this situation.
We have two questions to ask . Why 24 hrs checkout was not there when people has mentioned second why owner of hotel not honouring booking made by reputed agents ?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank gwaliorbedbreakfast
HotelRK, Owner at Hotel Rama Krishna, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Sir

Greetings from Hotel Rama Krishna,Ujjain.

I would like to appologies you for inconvenience caused while check in at Hotel Rama Krishna,Ujjain. I can understand your reaction for not been allowed to check in before 12 pm as we were completely sold out a night before. otherwise we usually have one or two room to occupy early check in customer. I am sure you have read about 24hr check out on internet but sir that review is of JUNE 2011. we have shifted to 12 to 12 check in & check out from April 2012. Usually the customer calls at hotel or on my mobile number incase there are early check in. we did not had any communication from agent who booked your tickets. Even on your voucher it is mentioned 12 to 12 check in & check out time. Since we were sold out a night before, we could only offer you what we had at that time. we even offered you room at our another other near by hotel but what ever solution we offered it was not acceptable to you.

i would again like to appologies for the inconvienece caused due to some old review & no communication regarding your early check in from your side or agent. Therefore i would like to offer you free room upgrade for your next visit for room booked directly through hotel.

i hope you will understand the situation & guide us in future to serve you better.

Thanking You

Yours Truely

Vipul Jaiswal

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited this hotel in March last year. Staff is quite polite and well mannered. Food quality is also decent as we ordered veg food. Since the weather was ambient we enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel manager was very friendly and he also asked us to come to their hotel whenever we visited.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank madalgorithmist
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We have been there on 29th of september2011 to find out that this hotel is not for a family stay. It was very congestive and dirty. I think this hotel is for touring bussinessmen but not for family. kindly take precaution while go there.

Room Tip: can not say
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dhirajgarg
MadhurJaiswal, Owner at Hotel Rama Krishna, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

“We regret the inconvenience caused to you, as the hotel was going under renovation which is complete now. Request you to visit the hotel once again and I assure you won’t be disappointed this time around.”

Reviewed June 4, 2011

The hotel is very old with small rooms but renovation is done in some rooms. We visits this hotel for our business purpose hence the hotel is value for money. we are staying in this hotel for the last 15 years

The hotel has 24 hrs checkout time which is additional benefit for stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank ur2ruly
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Very nice budget hotel. The staff is very cooperative. Near to Ujjain railway station.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank SaurabhSharma