“Devotional Stay At Shirdi”
Review of Hotel Sai Sahavas

Hotel Sai Sahavas
Ranked #38 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
mumbai
“Devotional Stay At Shirdi”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My visit to Shirdi has been ample of time's as cant remember since birth how many times i have visited Shirdi for Baba's blessings. Getting a decent stay in such holy places is a major task as either you yourself end up paying more for worthless room or you are cheated by touts or hotel people itself.

As being a frequent visitor with friends & family i have tried every average to best stay in shirdi but always preferred stay close by to temple. I would like to recommend Hotel Sai Sahavas which is a part of Panoramic Group Of Hotels & Resorts. Advantage of staying at this hotel is its very very close to temple, boarding point for Neeta Tours & Travels Buses, ATM's & main market area. Located opp. Mahalaxmi Temple in a bylane its a very cozy kind of place. Decent staff, good food, neat & tidy rooms, effective service & value for money.

There is no certain view kind of thing for room as the hotel is located in a bylane secondly i believe holy destination trips like shirdi are short trips where people dont keep checking view from room. They just need a decent place for shower & grub. Best part with Sai Sahavas is that they have created a replica of Sai Baba murti & its sitting in actual temple. In my early visits it was just a meditation hall with Sai Baba's idol which is beautifully crafted, now in recent years they have converted it to same as original setup at temple. When i took a darshan i felt as if i'm standing in actual temple, got my blessing without any pushy gaurds or waiting for a few seconds glimpse of Baba & pushed aside. It's quite mesmerizing. Would strongly recommend to all the visitors that even if they don't plan their stay at Sai Sahavas but they should atleast check this setup on their 3rd floor. Check my snaps which is from Sai Sahavas & not from Original temple.

Room Tip: There is no room view as such, but i would suggest for room's on ground & 1st level.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sanket T
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Sir

OM Sai Ram

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Hotel Saisahavas SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear the same. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on Trip Advisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Mumbai
Reviewed August 19, 2013

From the very day when I booked the hotel, I experienced awesome cleartrip customer support experience. My issue with the booking for a family room for 2 instead of 4 was diligently resolved by the team! Really appreciate that.

As for the hotel, nice property very near to the temple and pretty cool front desk staff. They offered us recently renovated rooms. Worth the money!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Sir,

Om Sai Ram

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Saisahavas, Shirdi. It has been pleasure taking care of you.

At Hotel Saisahavas, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Hotel Saisahavas and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Myself Prachi Desai from Navi Mumbai I had visited this Shirdi Hotel on 28th July 2013. My husband had done the online booking. We reached shirdi hotel Sai Sahavas. The location of this hotel is prime concern as it is very close from Sri Sai Baba Temple. After Sai darshan we had our lunch at the hotel multi cuisine restaurants restaurant and the hotel staff was good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

OM Sai Ram

At Hotel Saisahavas, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We planned to visit Shirdi during Guru Purnima as it is one of the main festivals in Shirdi. It starts from 21st July till 23rd July.

We have done our hotel booking online at hotel Sai Sahavas from their official website. I have searched for online hotel booking, hotel which is close from Shirdi Sai Temple and I found Sai Sahavas. After booking I got the confirmation call of my hotel booking. We reached Shirdi on 21st July early morning. Hotel location and rooms were clean and even the hotel staff co operative. The most amazing part which we like about Sai Sahavas that they had the replica of Shri Sai Sai shirine.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank medecure
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Om Sai Ram

I am delighted to know that your experience at our hotel was a cherished one. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and appreciating our product and services along with its location.

new delhi
Reviewed July 23, 2013

we visited shirdi recently. we 8 members of family visited shirdi and stayed at HOTEL SAI SAHAVAS .we take flight from delhi to aurangabad & reached at 5 o clock in the evening. From there ac tempo traveller takes us to shirdi which is 110 km from aurangabad & takes 3 hours. We check inn at hotel sai sahavas which is good nice & clean hotel & famous for its near proximity to MAIN SAI TEMPLE. Rooms were very spacious, nice & clean. nice bathrooms with all ammenities & clean towels . Room service was available staff and waiters are good polite & courties. On ground floor a good vegetarian restuarant is there which is famous for pure veg. north indian & chinese food. Soups Daal tarka & stuffed naan was very tasty & delicious. MAIN TEMPLE is just walking distance of 5 minutes. Better road connectivity. SHANI MANDIR was 90 kms from our hotel which we went next day. OVERALL GOOD EXPEREIANCE....THANKS

Room Tip: location wise all rooms are same
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank vikyvij
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on Trip Advisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards,

Panjim, India
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Decent Stay..is what comes to my mind, when i think of this property when I last visited. It is very near to temple just 5 minutes walkable distance. Rooms are neat and clean, staff are very co-operative and helpful specially Reception staff n Restaurant and they have AWESOME Saibaba mandir replica on their top floor. Luckily we were alloted the room which is just opposite to that Saibaba Mandir they have. Restaurant also serve good taste of food...... Overall had a very nice stay, nice Darshan and would love to stay again in future.............

I would highly recommend everyone to stay in this property.

Room Tip: Room on top floor opposite to Saibaba Mandir replica
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank s_diukar
SAISAHAVAS, Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest
Greetings from Hotel Saisahavas, Shirdi

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was a wonderful experience. Staff was very good and supportive. Food was awesome. Rooms and toilet are neat and clean. They do have a replica of Sai Baba, which seems to be superb. It was a part of my IRCTC package which I booked. This hotel is very near to the temple.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Anurag437
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Sir