“Awsome!!”

Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Shirdi
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would say this is the place where you can get the real peace and fulfill all your desires. Everyone must visit to this wonderful place on the planet.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Clam and holy place... Om sai ram !!!!Clam and holy place... Om sai ram !!!!Clam and holy place... Om sai ram !!!!Clam and holy place... Om sai ram !!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

One of the best love to be here again every month... positive vibrations , love you baba. there was nothing which anyone could dislike

Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you can take the crowd & endless patience, visit it for sure. If you are not religious, visit it to see the madness, specially the chants during the queue. If you are indifferent, visit it to see the smile on idol's face - there is no way you will not fall in love with this.

A tip for first timers - when entering the main chamber, be sure to be in line in the centre lines (there are 4 lines and outer most lines only offer side view of the main idol). There will a lot of pushing and jostling for the centre lines, but its worth the effort.

My Aug-2013 trip will always be a special one for me as it brought together my family from Delhi.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hotel has arranged to pick and drop at temple which was more helpful

Self and wife went to Shirdi for 3 nights and stayed at Sun n Sand hotel. We specifically booked Studio room which was on 5th floor. I would like to put it in record that Sun N Sand hotel at Shirdi is best hotel and is is value for money.

Hotel Reservation, Hospitality, Room Service Abiance and above all Quality of food was above exellence. I really had a very good time at Sun N Sand hotel and I strongly recommened to all to stay at Sun n Sand hotel at shirdi. It has a huge land sacp garden with swimming pool which is also abossulutly clean and we can enjoy a lot.

Room was a very big and wash room was also spot less and well maintain. Room service was also exellent when ever we call they use to in seconds.

I strongly recomend Sun N Sand hotel Shirdi which is really value for Money. The room reservation was managed exellently and I must say Mallika on front desk is customer delight.

I love to go and stay at Sun N sand again and again.

1  Thank Snehal M