“Good food”
Review of The Tulip

The Tulip
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Shirdi
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Most Awarded Pure Veg Multi Cuisine of Shirdi.
Description: Most Awarded Pure Veg Multi Cuisine of Shirdi.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Ate at The Tulip at Marigold Regency . The food was excellent even the Chinese food was good . Only the service can be better as we always had to wait up longtime for food to arrive .

Nilesh J, Owner at The Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to read such positive reviews about our restaurant The Tulip.

At Tulip, Shirdi's 1st ISO certified restaurant, we offer guests a variety of authentic dishes. I’m glad the food and beverage options were up to your desired taste. Chinese food at Tulip has been loved by a number of patrons and I’m glad you enjoyed it too. I will definitely convey your appreciative words to the team, who I’m sure will only be encouraged to continue to do everything possible to ensure we create memorable moments for our guests.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Simply brilliant !! This is one place where you can get food without onion / garlic cooked splendidly. Quantity is sufficient and you would love the taste. A must go whenever you are in Shirdi !!

1  Thank VJ_1818
Nilesh J, Owner at The Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency SHIRDI !

I’m glad you found the dining experience pleasurable and the food and beverage service to be up to your expectations. It pleases me to hear such positive feedback from our guests and I’m glad you had a memorable experience at our pure veg multi cuisine-The Tulip.

We thank you for your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Marigold Regency- SHIRDI !

Warm Regards,

MD-Marigold Regency-SHRIDI

Reviewed April 27, 2013

the wator krishna needs to be promotede bigtime he is a gem for hotel upselling skills are awsum'
'
best items

spring rolls
hra bhra kabab
hakka noodles
manchurion

ummmmmmmmmmmmm wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the resturent is calm clean fast service n wht else u ll love it

Nilesh J, Owner at The Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It gives us immense pleasure to read such positive reviews about our dining venues and associates. At Marigold Regency we ensure that the services and amenities we provide are of best standards and I’m glad that you had a pleasurable dining experience at Tulip, Shirdi's 1st ISO certified restaurant.

At Tulip, we offer guests a range of delectable dishes from the all cuisines. I have shared your compliments with Krishna and it has served them as a great matter of pride which I am sure will encourage him to continue to serve guests with courtesy.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

my family ordered for chinese food for our dinner and it was awesome, i never tasted such a chinese in delhi till date, any one going to shirdi should always have food here

Nilesh J, Owner at The Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to read such positive reviews about our restaurant The Tulip.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have had the pleasure of taking food couple of times during my visit to Shirdi on 19th January, 2013. Apart from the ambiance, personal warmth, prompt service, the food that was served in The Tulip restaurant was absolutely tasty. I still remember the mouth watering sandwich that was served in the morning and the delicious delicacies served during lunch. The buffet breakfast was pretty good. All in all it was such a tasty experience and I am sure that the real gourmet's would find things much to their delight. Dr.P.Raghunadha Reddy, Tirupati

Nilesh J, Owner at The Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency Shirdi !

We are thrilled to read such a fabulous review of our restaurant from you on TripAdvisor, rating us as Excellent. The entire team at the hotel thank you immensely for your encouraging words !

At Tulip we offer our guests authentic dishes from the all cuisines. We are glad that you enjoyed the dining experience at Tulip and found the food and beverage options up to your desired taste. At Marigold SHIRDI, we do everything possible to ensure that our guests have a comfortable experience.

I have shared your compliments with our entire team and it has served them as a great matter of pride.

It was indeed very kind of you to have given us such a wonderful feedback and all of us look forward to treating you to yet another wonderful stay at our hotel.