“MEMORABLE TIME”

Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn
Ranked #66 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I really thank you for the wonderful & personnel care provided by the satffs & others.
The most imp thing which appeal me is that they hv the facility of pickup & drop from the respetive location as per the customer conveniency.I give 100% marks for their hospitality & comfartable rooms.I like to be stay again with my family for all my comfort.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Hon_Sagar, General Manager at Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is most valuable to us which helps us to serve our guest.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Grand Castle Innshirdi

Warm regards,
+918484800600
+918484800700

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We booked the hotel online. One of the best hotels in the vicinity of shirdi with all latest infrastructure and excellent pick-up and drop facility. good parking facility. good management and good staff. They gives the hospitality for all customer as well as they have very nice rooms. I decide that, whenever I will go to shirdi this hotel will my 1st option

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter" •"Corner suites are large and sunny" •"Hi...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to review us on TripAdvisor and for posting your generous feedback.

We are delighted to note that you had a memorable stay at Grand Castle Inn- Shirdi

Our team is our strength. Your appreciation is very motivating and inspires us to scale newer heights of excellence.

We have noted the problems you have face during your stay & we assure you will not face any type of difficulty during your next visit.

We pray to Shri Sai to shower their choicest blessings on you & your family forever. Looking forward to welcome you again at Grand Castle Inn-Shirdi.

GM-Hotel Sai Grand Castle iNN-ShirdI

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed with my family at Hotel Sai Grand Inn for two days.Our stay was really very comfortable.There is ample guarded parking and location is very near to Sai Mandir complex. One can walk down and take MUKHA DARSHAN of baba many times. Also there are many restaurants in the vicinity.
It is very suitable for pilgrims coming from metros and and villages as far tariff is concerned.The staff is very well trained and courteous. General lay out of the rooms and hotel is very good.
There is space for children to play.
Slogan " Cleanliness is Godlines" is observed in the hotel. We will strongly recommend this hotel for stay in Shirdi.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent visit to Shirdi and we sincerely appreciate you sparing time and posting a motivating review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you found our service and product to your satisfaction.

At The Grand Castle Inn, Shirdi, we are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality of service and it is appreciation such as yours which keeps us motivated and helps us in delivering our best.

Thank you for your recognition.
Regards
Gm-Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn-Shirdi
+91 8484 800 600

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Best value of money. The time spent was pleasant. Online booking, pick and drop facility, Walking distance from templering and doctor on ring. Such small but important facilities makes it a great experience to stay in Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn. Would be my first suggestion & my first choice for my next visit.

Room Tip: Any Room is perfect in Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at GrandCastle-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

I am happy to share that with your kind support we are the winner of TripAdvisor Travellers choice award 2014.

Team Grand Castle-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

hotel sai grand castle inn is a very beautiful hotle in shirdi i like very much. Hotel service is very good . well parking,good staff,nice room service and very closed in sai temple and manager's services is very excellent.i like stay in hotel sai grand castle inn.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" &quo...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Grand Castle inn -SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Grand Castle Inn is just 10 min. walking from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it. With peaceful surroundings, it serves as a perfect choice for the guests travelling to Shirdi on family trip.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards,
Hotel Sai Grand Castle inn

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The hotel is new and has a very good ambiance, well mannered staff and plus the location is very close to temple about 3 minutes. We booked the hotel online through goibibo and got an excellent place to stay for a night, also we got free pick up and drop facility..since we went on jan month considered to be cold season at shirdi , we got ample of hot water to get refresh ourselves..
Amazing experience...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jayn8887

Reviewed December 30, 2012

class hotel facilities......best hotel in this budget
could not expect for more.....very near to the temple
best facility is that it gives free complimentry breakfast....free pick up service
i travel with my friends ...i booked 1 suite room
that was a very extraordinary experience

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip