“Excellent Budget Choice!”

Hotel Delta Executive
Ranked #1 of 140 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel is definitely located a little off the main road. But having said that its definitely walkable from the temple. The rooms are spacious, neat and definitively large given the room rent they charge. The staff and management do go out of their way to ensure you have a comfortable stay. Will definitely recommend this place esp if you are on a budget

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Meena M
RajuGP, Owner at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Good morning Madam. Received your nice review and thank you very much for the review. Your reviews will help us to improve our property. Here in Shirdi government works are pretty slow. the road which started 6 months back not yet ready so that we are also facing the approach problem. Once the road comes guest will not feel about the approach. We have to wait for that. Anyway thank you very much for the review.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Over all is good clean hotel clean room good service value for mOney. But improve bed size queen size to king size.Over all is good clean hotel clean room good service value for mOney. But improve bed size queen size to king size.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Sunnywadhwa
RajuGP, Owner at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Sunny Ji Thanks for the review. You asked for the King size bed in all the rooms. Sir we have one queen size bed and one sofa cum bed in the rooms. If we put king size bed only 2 can sleep comfortably. This is the reason we put one queen size and one sofa cum bed. We do have 2 Delux rooms with king size beds. We can satisfy in all ways. Any couple can ask us for king size bed without sofa cum bed. Thanks sir. Raju

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had booked this hotel for 1 day.Our train was early in the morning we reached little early & we were confused whether they agree for early check in or not. So I called the hotel manager and he was so polite n humble on phone n he agree for early check in.The hotel rooms are very clean and hotel staff are very friendly and helpful nature .There is also a restaurant inside the hotel which offer nice service.I am very satisfied with there service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Sundar M
RajuGP, Owner at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Mr Sundar. Good morning and thank you very very much for such a nice review sir. We have got the new manager and this is the first review under his management. He also felt very happy for this review. Really thankful for the review. Raju

Reviewed April 4, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Rajib C
RajuGP, Owner at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Sir Thank you for the great review. I should say thanks for my boys for the service they have rendered to you. Thanks a lot once again for the review. Raju.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Having read Reviews of this Hotel on Tripadvisor.in, I had booked this hotel for 1 night. I am very Satisfied wiht the Friendly Staff including the Driver of the Cab. This Hotel is located slightly in the inner area of the city, not on the Main road. I had called the Manager for Pick-up service, when i arrived at Shirdi. Rooms were Spacious & Clean, I didn't felt any problem at hotel, as there was a Lift to reach to my room on 3rd floor. All n all, A Very Satisfying Experience at the Price which they are Offering.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nitinpritmani
RajuGP, Owner at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Nitin Ji Thank you very much for such a nice and wonderful review. Really I never expected that my staff will give this much response to you in the absence of me and my manager. I am so very happy to read your review. Thanks again for the best review. Expecting you every time whenever you visit Shirdi. We promise you more facilities in the future. thanks again. Raju

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have read reviews here and booked it. This hotel did not disappoint me. I am impressed with shuttle service they provided. I am immensely happy about the supportive staff here. The Cab driver is good guy and has been very supportive. Thank you guys.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nagarjuna k

Nagarjuna Garu. Thanks you very much for the review. Thanks to my driver Mr Neelesh also for giving such a wonderful support to you. Expecting you every time. Your valuable reviews will really help us to improve our standards. Thanks again for the review. Raju-09949012490

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel was really good having a close proximity to the temple. The staff was very considerate. The hotel had good cleanliness, the place is good for senior citizens and physically challenged persons. The food served was really delicious. The room was spacious. The conveyance facility for visiting the temple was nice. And a special thanks to Sh. Raju G for his cooperation and his friendliness in every moment which has permanently inscribed on my mind.

Room Tip: All rooms are very large and cleanliness is excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank sanjay p
RajuGP, Owner at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Sanjay Ji Good morning and thank you very much for the mail. Hope you reached very safely home and also got your train in time. I supposed to call you sir but because of my father's monthly ceremony I had been to my native place. How about my little baby. Say hi to her. Namaskar to Baruji and madam. Hi again to all of your family members. Hope will meet you again. Thanks again for the nice review. Raju.