“very nice hotel”

Hotel Delta Executive
Ranked #1 of 138 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 11, 2013

perfect place for Andhra people who is visiting shiridi. You will not get better (Andhra)food near to shiridi..everything is good ..service is good, for family perfect place to stay..they will also provide transport service within shiridi anywhere anytime..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Suresh D
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Suresh Garu. Thanks for the review. Expected little more from you. Any way thanks a lot for the review. Planning to improve more. Expecting you every year. Thanks again for the review. Raju

There are newer reviews for Hotel Delta Executive

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Service - Excellent - Great Manager - Room Service boys very cooperative - local drop van driver very cooperative - condition of road leading to hotel is very narrow and gets spoiled during rain -Ideal for family stay - Restaurant service good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank SudarshanB77
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Good morning Sir. Thanks for the nice and fruitfull review. As I said before we had an approach road problem. Every body at the time of check in will ask me about the approach and they even say me your hotel is little inside. But after check in they themselves say that even it is inside it is very pleasant, calm and neat. As I was telling to all my guests there will be a 40' road proposal in front of the temple to beside our hotel. If it comes there may 3 minutes walk able distance from temple to our hotel. Hope the road will come early. As of my guess coming 2 years it may come. I hope all of the guests understand it and give me opportunity to grow.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

room service location .1.very clean and spacious room. 2.Bathroom is alos very neat and clean with hot water avilable.3.pick up and drop facility.4. staff is very courteous. 5.location walking distance both temple and prasadalaya.

Room Tip: all thingh excellent
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amrendra k sing... s
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Singh Saheb Thank you very much for the best review. Another good morning for me. Yesterday also I have got very good review. Thanks for your call after reaching home. I will be very much happy for your call and as well as for the review. Expecting you within 6 months as per your promise. Once again thanks for the review Sir. Raju

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have chosen Delta(Local Name :)) after reading reviews in Trip advisor.
We stayed there for 1 Night on 1-Sep-2013.We were new to Shiridi and we got all kind of help from Mr.Raju(Manager).
About Hotel-
1. Good Location-walk able distance from both Main Temple and Prasadalaya.
2. Clean & spacious room. Hot water available round the clock.
3. Pickup & drop facility from both Mandir & Railway station.
4.Staffs are very helpful.
5. We got all type of information’s form Mr Raju like when is the best time to go for darshan and arati etc.
6. Homely food.
Special Help from Mr Raju: We had to go Mandir at 1:30am morning to see morning arati and we were unknown about road and without our approach Mr. Raju had arranged one of their staff to help us.
Officially our checked out time was 7am of morning but that room was not taken by anyone and our stuffs were there. At 4Pm when we came back to hotel to take our stuff, Mr Raju told us to go & refresh there before leaving.
One thing I have noticed, all most all guests were very friendly with Mr.Raju.
I strongly recommend to stay in this Hotel whatever will be your trip like couples, family, friends....
Thanks once again Mr Raju for your helps and this is from my wife.... :)
Om Sai Ram....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rajesh R
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Good morning Mr Rajesh and Family. Now the time is 6.45AM. What should I say regarding your review. Felt very very happy in the morning after seeing the response. Heart touching review you have given me. Thanks once again for the review. Hope reached safely home without any problems. I promise Mrs Rajesh that you can visit all the places surrounding shirdi when you visit next time. Hoping early visit with all your family members as promised by you. Thanks you once again for the review. Raju.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank rkiranch

Reviewed September 2, 2013

me and my hubby were visited 3/4 times to shirdi .Delta executive is very good hotel and value for money.also it is surrounded by a calm and nice environment. specially the manager is such a nice person having a smiley face. he serve us a very good service. we fully enjoyed their every time.
we like to stay in such a nice hotel again and again.. it is a perfect place to stay with your family as well as friends..

Room Tip: please make a nice garden to the back side of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rupali2013
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Rupali Ji Thank you very very much for such a nice review. I have seen this review today morning only. Felt very happy once I saw your review. This type of reviews will really boost us and we will be recharged once again. Expecting you again to Shirdi. Once again I should say thanks for your best review. Raju

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Delta executive is very good hotel and value for money. I stayed there for night on 30-Sep-2013.
Pros:
1. Very clean and spacious room.
2. Bathroom is also very neat and clean with hot water available.
3. Pick up and drop facility.
4. Staff is very courteous.
5. Main temple is 10 mins walking distance.

Cons:
1. Approach road is very narrow.

Overall I'm satisfied with the hotel and I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Virang M

Mr Virang. Good morning and thanks for the Review Sir. I was not there in Shirdi when you were there in Shirdi. I am pleased to see your review. We will meet you in your next visit. Once again thank you very much for your review. Raju