“Excellent Hotel with awesome hospitality from Manager”

Hotel Delta Executive
Ranked #1 of 138 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have chosen Delta(Local Name :)) after reading reviews in Trip advisor.
We stayed there for 1 Night on 1-Sep-2013.We were new to Shiridi and we got all kind of help from Mr.Raju(Manager).
About Hotel-
1. Good Location-walk able distance from both Main Temple and Prasadalaya.
2. Clean & spacious room. Hot water available round the clock.
3. Pickup & drop facility from both Mandir & Railway station.
4.Staffs are very helpful.
5. We got all type of information’s form Mr Raju like when is the best time to go for darshan and arati etc.
6. Homely food.
Special Help from Mr Raju: We had to go Mandir at 1:30am morning to see morning arati and we were unknown about road and without our approach Mr. Raju had arranged one of their staff to help us.
Officially our checked out time was 7am of morning but that room was not taken by anyone and our stuffs were there. At 4Pm when we came back to hotel to take our stuff, Mr Raju told us to go & refresh there before leaving.
One thing I have noticed, all most all guests were very friendly with Mr.Raju.
I strongly recommend to stay in this Hotel whatever will be your trip like couples, family, friends....
Thanks once again Mr Raju for your helps and this is from my wife.... :)
Om Sai Ram....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank Rajesh R
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Good morning Mr Rajesh and Family. Now the time is 6.45AM. What should I say regarding your review. Felt very very happy in the morning after seeing the response. Heart touching review you have given me. Thanks once again for the review. Hope reached safely home without any problems. I promise Mrs Rajesh that you can visit all the places surrounding shirdi when you visit next time. Hoping early visit with all your family members as promised by you. Thanks you once again for the review. Raju.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Delta Executive

Reviewed September 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank rkiranch
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Reviewed September 2, 2013

me and my hubby were visited 3/4 times to shirdi .Delta executive is very good hotel and value for money.also it is surrounded by a calm and nice environment. specially the manager is such a nice person having a smiley face. he serve us a very good service. we fully enjoyed their every time.
we like to stay in such a nice hotel again and again.. it is a perfect place to stay with your family as well as friends..

Room Tip: please make a nice garden to the back side of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank rupali2013
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Rupali Ji Thank you very very much for such a nice review. I have seen this review today morning only. Felt very happy once I saw your review. This type of reviews will really boost us and we will be recharged once again. Expecting you again to Shirdi. Once again I should say thanks for your best review. Raju

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Delta executive is very good hotel and value for money. I stayed there for night on 30-Sep-2013.
Pros:
1. Very clean and spacious room.
2. Bathroom is also very neat and clean with hot water available.
3. Pick up and drop facility.
4. Staff is very courteous.
5. Main temple is 10 mins walking distance.

Cons:
1. Approach road is very narrow.

Overall I'm satisfied with the hotel and I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Virang M

Mr Virang. Good morning and thanks for the Review Sir. I was not there in Shirdi when you were there in Shirdi. I am pleased to see your review. We will meet you in your next visit. Once again thank you very much for your review. Raju

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Excellent accomodation with meaningfull price. Hotel food is best and please dont go for outside food which taste nothing and cost more. Nice vehicle service at free of cost and special thanks to the person who recieves and drops us at time.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank princerobust
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Mr prince Thank you very very much for the best review. You have not given your name in the review. I was not there in Shirdi since 10 days. Sorry I am unable to guess you. But I am very proud and really appreciate your review which you have pleased with our driver services and food also. Might be you have visited delta in my absence. I am really felt very much happy for the review which I received today morning when reached Shirdi. Thank you very much once again for a great review. Raju.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I had visited 3/4 times to shirdi and i stayed over there for 2 to 3 days but i was not getting a perfect place to stay. But very honestly this time i got a perfect hotel to stay in n its Hotel DELTA EXECUTIVE, opposite to Sai Prasadalaya. I cant just believe in such a reasonable price we got an awesome place to stay in. All rooms are so welly furnished n specially Mr.Raju the owner of the hotel is so friendly n caring just as a friend. Really it was a great experience with that hotel.

In future if i will come again then for sure i will have a stay over there only n i will also recommend this hotel to all my friends n belongings.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Bshu
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Bshu Ji Thanks for the lovely review. Late but latest review. Really felt very happy after receiving the review. Waiting for the review since a weeks time. Got the best review. Thanks a lot. Raju

Reviewed August 21, 2013

One of the best hotel in Shirdi. The hotel owner Mr. Raju is very nice person. He is very co-ordinal. Hotel service is also good. It's very near to Mandir. As far as hotel service is concerned it's very good on resignable rate . Only problem is that they are providing south Indian food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Upendra2013
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Upendra Ji. Thank you very very much for a nice review. You have given me very prompt reply and thanks again for the nice review. We can start multicousine but as I said before hotel rooms are only 15 so that it will not work out for us to make different types. May be for certain more time you have to adjust but we are providing chapatis in the food so that there will not be any problem. Even if orders are there we are ready to prepare any tipe of food that they require. Thanks again for the review. Raju.