“very good hotel & service”

Hotel Delta Executive
Ranked #1 of 140 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My Self Nikhlesh Ramanuj, visited Shirdi on a trip with family for 1 night (10.06.2013 to 11.06.2013) Room have a very good ambience, hotel is it is located at a very short walkable distance from temple.

Mr. Shashi was appealing helpful, Call them for anything and they'll arrange for it. They did forget to keep a TV remote in the room but once I asked for it, they got it immediately; I liked the concept of having an open lobby.

So that was good as well.
All they need is good publicity and this hotel will be a favorite among people visiting with their family.

Regards
Nikhlesh Ramanuj

4  Thank Nikhlesh R
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Nikhlesh Ji Thank you very much for your good review. You posted it on 15th but I have got it today only. Anyway We are very happy to read your review early in the morning. Mr Shashi felt very happy by seeing your review and he told his regards to you. You are welcome to Delta family whenever you visit Shirdi. We need such a nice review for the hard work that our boys are doing. We want to reach top position in Shirdi. We try our level best to achieve it. Thank you once again sir. Raju

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I would like to tell people visiting shirdi that this place would be best one to make a stay.The service provided here is excellent.And the staff over here is very co-operative.They have shown peace and patience for everything.

3  Thank ABHIJIT351
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Abhijit Thank you very much for the fantastic and heart full review. Actually we should say sorry to you for the breakfast that you did not have fully. We are all felt very happy to spend those days with you. Expecting you very soon. Getting such a nice understanding guests are great. We should thank you for your patience. Thank you very much. Raju

Reviewed June 11, 2013

First of all i would like to thank Mr. Raju for making our stay at this hotel a pleasant one.
The location of this hotel is very Convenient. The staff is very cooperative. Room are very Clean and tidy. The Pick and Drop service to the near by areas is available, it makes the stay even more delightful. This is one of the Best hotel we have ever been to. Keep up the Good work !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Tejas Great name. I am really very surprised to see your review at 6 AM today. Thank you very much for the great review. Today morning you have given me fantastic energy. How is dad and mom please tell my regards to them and say Hi to your brother. Praying god that your future must be like your name. Thank you once again. Raju

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very good accommodation, neat maintenance and service was good
Very cooperative and advisable to tour surrounding places, we visited Sanisingnapur, Aurangabad, Ellora caves, Nasik and Trayambakeswar. Hotel Management have pick and drop facility to Temple and surrounding places.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Ramana Garu Very good morning Sir We are happy to see the review. Thanks for the review. But We are expected more from you. Your review also very very late. Any how thank you very much for the review

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Hotel Delta is the best hotel in Shirdi.This hotel Service is very excellent.Hotel Delta is Nearest hotel in Sai main temple in shirdi.Shasi is very good person.Hotel service they have pick and drop facility.Hotel staff are very helpfull nature.

1  Thank IndiaPappu
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you Sir Thank you for your best review. We are really thankful for your review which gives us extra energy to give our best to the guests. We are very happy to see your prompt review. I conveyed your comments to Mr Shasi. He also felt very happy for it. Once again we are very much thankful for the review. Raju

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very good room. Wash room was dirty. Check out at 6.0 am is problem.

Location is near to temple. Service was v. good. Needs to improve on cleaness of wass room. Overall v. good experience.

Keep it up !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Utkarsh G I am very very sorry to listen from you about wash room. We never had any complaint against the cleanliness of the wash room. I am sorry for that. let me find out the problem. This is very serious issue. I once again saying sorry on behalf of the hotel staff since I am out of Shirdi when you visited Shirdi. I will defenetly look into the matter and rectify my problem. Raju

Reviewed June 2, 2013

THis is the 1st time i went to shirdi.. The place was totally unknown to me.. Thanks to sai baba's blessing Hotel holidays made my trip simply awesome.. The hotel is clean comfortable and homely too.. Staffs are quite friendly and helpful.. I should like to mention two name specially..
Shashi- He is in charge of overall hotel and he is a outstanding guy.. All the time he is cautious about everything if we are facing any problem.. He helped us like anything in all matter..

Nilesh- He is driver responsible for pick and drop.. This guy is another friendly one with good attitude,way of driving and similar stuffs.. He not only dropped us to temple along with that he explained a lot about the city routes.. Somehow he will make sure if you are lost you can reach the hotel or nearby place.. Its not only that he will give pick and drop to temple only he took to nearby medicine shops to buy medicines as my parents got sick due to over night journey while coming to shirdi..

Overall its really a wonderful experience in shirdi.. Will highly recommend all people to go abd stay there.. Even from next time i am going to stay there every time i visit shirdi.. For official purpose i visit many places all over the world and stayed in many hotels from 3-7stars.. But this people have a different thing.. Staffs will mix with you like friends and family members not like hotel stuffs and that's what made me feel good.. Without this people my trip would have never been so much splendid.. :-)

Room Tip: All is well travelers.. Just go and leave yourself at there hand.. They will make sure you have a wo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Sir Thank you very much for your nice and firm review. I will convey your regards and comments to Mr Sasi and Mr Neelesh. I should feel proud of my boys even in my absence also they have given you such a nice service. Really thankful to them. Let me also participate with them and serve you even better for your next visit. These type of reviews will really boost us to give our best. Thank you very much once again for the review. Raju