“Awesome and simplified......”

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
“Awesome and simplified......”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Coming from shirdi just today stayed at marigold.
Before I used to stay in st.laurn or sun n sand but this time saw many ads on my way to shirdi of marigold and I will never regret my change in plan.
I took a deluxe superior room ut was awesome staff is the best u get and one thing I liked the most was the food had dinner and breakfast in the hotel itself and could say it was the best u can get.
Thums up to the management keep the good work going will definitely come back soon........

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank satish99897
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to hear that your stay with us during your family trip was comfortable and I’m glad that you found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Our core values at Marigold are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with a smile.

I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and appreciative words and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again !

+91 73500 73500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Marigold residency is a new property, neat and clean, well appointed rooms with split ac,little far than Goradia`s which was on our plan but much better than it after comparing the tariff as well as the general ambience of the hotel, food quality was also very nice, went to the restaurant for dinner and was very satisfied, even the complimentary breakfast was good and filling, certainly worth for the amount charged

Room Tip: Value for money compared to hotels around the temple which are ill maintained and yet charge more
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Shirdi and for posting a very positive review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. The entire team at Marigold feel elated that you had the best experience while staying with us !

It is indeed very gratifying to note that you find us the best as far as infrastructure service & food quality. It is our constant endeavor to provide highly personalized, unobtrusive service at the hotel and your comments do help us to know if we are achieving that objective.

We certainly hope to remain your favourite, perfect hotel whenever you are in Shirdi !

New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was a very pleasant stay in marigold Regency on the 26th of september. We made a request for change of room because the room freshner that had been sprayed doesnt suit me, and the request was promptly taken care of and we were given another room. The staff is very cultured. Wish we had one more night there. May Baba call us again soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency,Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Shirdi.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We went to shirdi and decided to stay here It was excelent and value for money. Nice, clean rooms with helpful staff. Even the tulip restaurant was good. The taste was good with prompt service. We enjoyed a lot.

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It took me a while to decide on the Hotel but it was ultimately a correct decesion. Mr.Rahul manager at Marigold convinced me for a Supirior Luxury Suite and I thank him for the wonderful suggestion. Hotel Staff,Breakfast,Room Service,Ambience all excellent..I highly recommend this place for all Shirdi Devotees - Regards,Ronak Dhanuka,Nigeria

• Stayed September 2013
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marigold Regency-Shirdi for your recent stay in Shirdi.

We are thrilled to read such a fabulous review of our hotel from you on TripAdvisor, rating us as Excellent. The entire team at the hotel thank you immensely for your encouraging words!

Utmost care is taken by each of our associates at the hotel to provide warm and caring hospitality as truly it is the people who make "the" difference in a hotel. It gives us immense pleasure and satisfaction when the efforts are recognized in such a glowing manner.

I have shared your compliments with our Front office manager Mr.Rahul and it has served him as a great matter of pride.

Your appreciation of our modern, lovely and clean rooms, the quality and variety of food and the friendly and thoughtful staff is well received and we assure you that it will be our constant endeavour to maintain and improve upon the same.

It was indeed very kind of you to have given us such a wonderful feedback and all of us look forward to treating you to yet another wonderful stay at our hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Perfect hotel for your family stay in shirdi... very clean and hygienic. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They provide free cab service for pick and drop in shirdi... which is just awesome. Complementary breakfast has lot of varieties and amazing taste.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

One of the best hotels that I have been, it is a perfect combination of excellent service with great staying comfort surrounded by some great cheerful and helping staff.Their service is just what you would want to see in a place like Shirdi. I appreciate the management and ground staff to take care of every small details and deliver with an attude to serve. Baba Bless them all.

Dear Guest,

I can only say that you warmed many a heart at Marigold Regency with your passionate review of our hotel on TripAdvisor !

All of us feel blessed when we see such fabulous comments on the hotel and our associates!! The whole Marigold family joins me in sending you a big "Thank You".