“Comfortable sales”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the hotel with my family. The stay was pleasant. Very comfortable. The food quality was ok. If I visit Shirdi again I will decide to stay again in Marigold Regency like the last visit few months back

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

There are newer reviews for Marigold Regency

Reviewed May 15, 2013

very comfortable and convenient hotel for darshan. Helpful staff, offer transport for darshan , restaurant food is of good quality and the rooms are very clean. the hotel surroundings are also very calm. Will definitely stay here during my shirdi visits.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ndipune
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Shirdi and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.At Marigold Regency we believe in providing a home away from experience to our guests and I’m happy that your stay was pleasant.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and appreciative words and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again !

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We travelled to Shirdi with two families of six adults and stayed at this hotel.It was newly opened at that time.The rooms are good.Food excelent and staff very co-oprerative and well behaved.
Would love to stay again when we visit Shirdi next.Keep up good work.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PraSha1953

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to hear that your stay with us during your family trip was comfortable and I’m glad that you found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Our core values at Marigold are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with a smile.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had visited Shirdi with family and friends after a long time. In the past there were very few options for a nice, decent, comfortable hotel. Stay at Marigold Regency was excellent. They picked us up from bus station, and also provide pick-up and drop facility to temple for darshan - all at no cost. Food was excellent. Rooms were clean, comfortable, spacious. The staff were very helpful. The service was great, except in few cases I expected a faster response. But that does not reduce my overall satisfaction. I would choose the same hotel in my next trips. Great stay, family enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Marigold during your recent visit to Shirdi. Also, many thanks for providing us with your feedback and for reviewing excellent us here on TripAdvisor !

It pleases us to know that you had a pleasant stay experience with us and were impressed with our rooms and amenities. Also, it is great to know that our associates were able to take care of your requirements and went the extra mile to ensure your stay was comfortable throughout.

At Marigold, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad the associates were able to deliver on the same. Your appreciation will certainly be conveyed to the team and they will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

We certainly hope to remain your favorite, perfect hotel whenever you are in Shirdi !

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were on a family trip to shirdi with a little kid. Looked for many options around and then finalised Marigold out of all. Stayed there for a night, new built and very well maintained rooms. Staff is very good and prompt in service. Strongly recommended. Restaurants was good, food quality and service was excellent.

Room Tip: There were 2 type of rooms we stayed in superior / bigger one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Shirdi and for posting a very positive review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.The entire team at Marigold feel elated that you had the best experience while staying with us !

It is indeed very gratifying to note that you find us the best as far as infrastructure service & food quality. it is our constant endeavor to provide highly personalized, unobtrusive service at the hotel and your comments do help us to know if we are achieving that objective.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I visited Shirdi couple of days back on a business trip. I decided to stay again in Marigold Regency like the last visit few months back. Marigold then had been relatively newer hotel in Shirdi and I was quiet fond of it then. But for me consistency is the key to something great. And well well.. Marigold passed this test with flying colours.
As I have always noticed that its difficult to have something like Marigold in a place like Shirdi away from metropolis. But Marigold has been by far very successful in giving you all that you would like to have
1. Clean & hygienic rooms
2. Courteous staff ( well professional would be the right word)
3. Good ambiance
4. Sumptuous food

You get all that here. Its better than what I experience during my last visit. And it has been quiet long since I last visited this place. They are keeping up to the standards. They aren't being complacent. But I still maintain that there is room for improvement. A lot of improvisation to meet and exceed the customer satisfaction.

I have no doubt in my mind that they are the best hotel in shirdi today and if they keep on improving from here , they will soon have to find a bigger place to start a new 5 star hotel. But till then they will have to evolve ... Lets watch ! All the Best .. Marigold !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to see how much you appreciated our hotel.

We are thrilled to read such a fabulous review of our hotel from regular guest like you on TripAdvisor, We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at Marigold Regency-Shirdi and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

I have shared your compliments with our entire team and it has served him as a great matter of pride.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was my second stay in 3 days and experience was great.Rooms were excellent with all the modern facilities,well organized pick up and drop facility.Staff was very cooperative.I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013