“Best pilgrimage experience :)”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best pilgrimage experience :)”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Ultra clean rooms....great food....excellent hospitality .!
Newly constructed property....small yet beautiful....well equipped rooms.....would recommend the Chinese food, it's one of the best tasting in Shirdi. Lovely breakfast spread in mornings....hot n tasty.
One of the best among the top ones......a must stay ...!

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

We cannot thank you enough for your taking out time and sharing feedback on your recent stay at Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

It is indeed a pleasure to hear such kind words of praise for our team. I have conveyed your compliments to them and they were very happy to learn that their efforts have been recognized in such a great manner.

I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

+91 73500 73500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It was very pleasant stay for 3days I enjoyed a lot and the information which they have provided was very useful for going to nearby places and they also helped me on hiring the cabs to visit all the places

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good service, excellent peoples,nice hotel. I stayed here for 2nights(8th &9th) food was good at Tulip. Keep up the good works guys and maintain the grace of your property. It was a good experience will come again next time

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am inspired to read that you had a wonderful time at Marigold Regency Shirdi and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Marigold looks forward to welcoming you back.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shirdi being a holy place, most of the hotels were missing the professional touch in terms of facility and personnel. This is the second time I was visiting Shirdi witnin a span of one year. last time I had suffered due to selection of a wrong hotel so this time I was bit sceptical. No regrets that I choose Marigold.A very well maintained hotel with a very good rooms and wash rooms. Rooms have been done up with a complete modern approach and the wash rooms are too with a modern fittings & latest design. Personnel at the front desk are very professional and cordial.Not too fussy about anything. Their restaurant is very decent and so is the food. offer quite a bit of variety in thier complimentary break fast which is good enough.Mind you this is not some 5 / 7 star property so are thier tariff but it is a good value for money. A special mention about Mr.Rahul who is so co operative. their overall approach makes anybody to feel very comfortable which is what is expected out of a well managed hotel. Marigold is definitely one of those. I would blindly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed in superior rooms so I can only recommend those. no idea about other types.
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to see how much you appreciated our hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at Marigold Regency-Shirdi and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

I have shared your compliments with our Front Office Manager Mr.Rahul and it has served him as a great matter of pride.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

Ratlam, India
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we stayed for a day in this property on 6 april.
comfortable stay, service is good, food served in room is execellent, but they need to improve on their complimentry breakfast , staff is nice, vehicle service provided for temple is very nice. overall good value for money.

1 Thank abhi187
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 10, 2013

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed in five rooms 101, 102, 106, 107 and 201 from 05th to 07th morning. It was a pleasant stay in the hotel. The hospitality was very nice and the food served is excellent. The rooms are maintained well. House keeping staff are very polite. The hotel is value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marigold Regency-Shirdi for your recent stay in Shirdi.

We are thrilled to read such a fabulous review of our hotel from you on TripAdvisor, rating us as Excellent. The entire team at the hotel thank you immensely for your encouraging words!

Utmost care is taken by each of our associates at the hotel to provide warm and caring hospitality as truly it is the people who make "the" difference in a hotel. It gives us immense pleasure and satisfaction when the efforts are recognized in such a glowing manner.

I have shared your compliments with our housekeeping team and it has served them as a great matter of pride.

Your appreciation of our modern, lovely and clean rooms, the quality and variety of food and the friendly and thoughtful staff is well received and we assure you that it will be our constant endeavor to maintain and improve upon the same.

It was indeed very kind of you to have given us such a wonderful feedback and all of us look forward to treating you to yet another wonderful stay at our hotel.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

It is nice place to stay in shirdi.All staff are well mannered.housekeeping is excellent.Hotel is excellent to middle class family with excellent services.in other words value for money.we were happy to know the hotel is no smoking zone.

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 8, 2013