“"A wonderful hotel in Shirdi with a set of wonderful people"”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #1 of 85 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shirdi being a holy place, most of the hotels were missing the professional touch in terms of facility and personnel. This is the second time I was visiting Shirdi witnin a span of one year. last time I had suffered due to selection of a wrong hotel so this time I was bit sceptical. No regrets that I choose Marigold.A very well maintained hotel with a very good rooms and wash rooms. Rooms have been done up with a complete modern approach and the wash rooms are too with a modern fittings & latest design. Personnel at the front desk are very professional and cordial.Not too fussy about anything. Their restaurant is very decent and so is the food. offer quite a bit of variety in thier complimentary break fast which is good enough.Mind you this is not some 5 / 7 star property so are thier tariff but it is a good value for money. A special mention about Mr.Rahul who is so co operative. their overall approach makes anybody to feel very comfortable which is what is expected out of a well managed hotel. Marigold is definitely one of those. I would blindly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed in superior rooms so I can only recommend those. no idea about other types.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to see how much you appreciated our hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at Marigold Regency-Shirdi and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

I have shared your compliments with our Front Office Manager Mr.Rahul and it has served him as a great matter of pride.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

+91 73500 73500

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

we stayed for a day in this property on 6 april.
comfortable stay, service is good, food served in room is execellent, but they need to improve on their complimentry breakfast , staff is nice, vehicle service provided for temple is very nice. overall good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank abhi187

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed in five rooms 101, 102, 106, 107 and 201 from 05th to 07th morning. It was a pleasant stay in the hotel. The hospitality was very nice and the food served is excellent. The rooms are maintained well. House keeping staff are very polite. The hotel is value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marigold Regency-Shirdi for your recent stay in Shirdi.

We are thrilled to read such a fabulous review of our hotel from you on TripAdvisor, rating us as Excellent. The entire team at the hotel thank you immensely for your encouraging words!

Utmost care is taken by each of our associates at the hotel to provide warm and caring hospitality as truly it is the people who make "the" difference in a hotel. It gives us immense pleasure and satisfaction when the efforts are recognized in such a glowing manner.

I have shared your compliments with our housekeeping team and it has served them as a great matter of pride.

Your appreciation of our modern, lovely and clean rooms, the quality and variety of food and the friendly and thoughtful staff is well received and we assure you that it will be our constant endeavor to maintain and improve upon the same.

It was indeed very kind of you to have given us such a wonderful feedback and all of us look forward to treating you to yet another wonderful stay at our hotel.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

It is nice place to stay in shirdi.All staff are well mannered.housekeeping is excellent.Hotel is excellent to middle class family with excellent services.in other words value for money.we were happy to know the hotel is no smoking zone.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Me & my family stayed here in marigold for a day....n I must say, we hav got really Gud hospitality Frm d staff, nicer n clean rooms, comlimentary breakfast, free WiFi n even good location Jst 5 mins Frm temple !! N good luck keep maintaining d service !!!:)

• Stayed: March 2013
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and special mention on our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Marigold Regency.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night and found it reasonably priced and quite comfortable. Room ambience is modern and pleasant, bathroom is clean, LCD TV with Videocon d2h TV channels, tea maker and free wifi were the main highlights. Food is reasonably good and buffet breakfast also was good with a decent variety. They need to improve 1. quality of mattresses as they were very hard 2. extra bed provided was a mattress on the floor, need to get a folding bed 3. view outside the room is poor as there is a building opposite and general waste land (guess this can't be remedied easily)

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms may have a better view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. I am grateful for your comments as such information enable us to continually monitor and improve the services we are offering.

I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfast at our pure veg multi cuisine The Tulip. I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

It is great to read that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was clam and good hotel. It is peaceful to stay here as this has vibrant atmosphere and your mind get clam. They have maintained the cleanliness to the highest level. Also room service and resturant has amazing service levels

Room Tip: It is a decent, clean and peaceful place to stay
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Marigold Regency-SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Apart from great food in our restaurant and the spacious hotel rooms, it is our associates who are our biggest assets. I am glad that they were able to leave an impression on guests with their ‘never say no attitude’. Marigold is just 10 min. away from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it. With peaceful surroundings, it serves as a perfect choice for the guests traveling to Shirdi on family trip.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards,