“It is nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 78 Hotels in Shirdi
“It is nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

It is nice place to stay in shirdi.All staff are well mannered.housekeeping is excellent.Hotel is excellent to middle class family with excellent services.in other words value for money.we were happy to know the hotel is no smoking zone.

• Stayed April 2013
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

+91 73500 73500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Me & my family stayed here in marigold for a day....n I must say, we hav got really Gud hospitality Frm d staff, nicer n clean rooms, comlimentary breakfast, free WiFi n even good location Jst 5 mins Frm temple !! N good luck keep maintaining d service !!!:)

• Stayed March 2013
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and special mention on our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Marigold Regency.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night and found it reasonably priced and quite comfortable. Room ambience is modern and pleasant, bathroom is clean, LCD TV with Videocon d2h TV channels, tea maker and free wifi were the main highlights. Food is reasonably good and buffet breakfast also was good with a decent variety. They need to improve 1. quality of mattresses as they were very hard 2. extra bed provided was a mattress on the floor, need to get a folding bed 3. view outside the room is poor as there is a building opposite and general waste land (guess this can't be remedied easily)

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms may have a better view.
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. I am grateful for your comments as such information enable us to continually monitor and improve the services we are offering.

I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfast at our pure veg multi cuisine The Tulip. I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

It is great to read that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was clam and good hotel. It is peaceful to stay here as this has vibrant atmosphere and your mind get clam. They have maintained the cleanliness to the highest level. Also room service and resturant has amazing service levels

Room Tip: It is a decent, clean and peaceful place to stay
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Marigold Regency-SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Apart from great food in our restaurant and the spacious hotel rooms, it is our associates who are our biggest assets. I am glad that they were able to leave an impression on guests with their ‘never say no attitude’. Marigold is just 10 min. away from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it. With peaceful surroundings, it serves as a perfect choice for the guests traveling to Shirdi on family trip.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards,

MD-Marigold Regency-SHIRDI
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Nice hotel, located near the Temple. Clean and comfortable rooms. Clean toilets. Friendly staff. Excellent room service. They have ample parking space and facility for drivers to stay. Complementary breakfast menu had variety. Value for money and recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Pradipta_Banerjee
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency,Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Shirdi.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi
Kathua, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Excellent Hotel, Neat and Clean. interiors were all well maintained, Ample parking space, Staff was very friendly and helpful. i'm satisfied that i booked for this hotel. Food was too good. No need to hunt for other hotels left or right. Five out of five.

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Apart from great food in our restaurant and the spacious hotel rooms, it is our associates who are our biggest assets. . Marigold is just 10 min. away from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it.

Warm regards,

MD-Marigold Regency-SHIRDI
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice hotel and a friendly staff. Limited menu but decent food. Bathrooms not upto the mark with smuged towels that have become hard and yellow with prolonged use. No toiletries in bathrooms. No real complains. Recommended.

Room Tip: See a room before you move in.
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the us.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. It is with concern that I have noted your feedback on your stay with us. I have personally briefed your complaint of towels to housekeeping Department Heads to initiate corrective measures and I am sure you will find an improvement on your next visit with us.

I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavor to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.