““GOOD HOTEL (or you can say HOME) TO STAY””
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
““GOOD HOTEL (or you can say HOME) TO STAY””
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The service in the hotel is exceptional - everyone in the hotel team is so attentive and service oriented, and they make us feel we can ask for anything, and they will get it for us.
This really makes us feel like 'home away from home'.

Highly recommended!

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavor to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

+91 73500 73500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed at Marigold last weekend and it was the service orientation of the staff which struck me. The rooms are very clean and well-maintained. And more importantly, the hotel staff was always at hand and ready to help whether it is drop at the temple or elsewhere, concierge services, etc etc. I liked their customer-oriented attitude. The only feedback i have is - the hotel can be more kid-friendly as mostly families drop in. Only 2-3 kid channels were accessible on the room DTH and if possible, a small kids-play area in one corner would help. Other than this very minor issue, my staff was very comfortable and i was happy and would visit again next time too

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Marigold Regency-SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Apart from great food in our restaurant and the spacious hotel rooms, it is our associates who are our biggest assets. I am glad that they were able to leave an impression on guests with their ‘never say no attitude’. Marigold is just 10 min. away from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it. With peaceful surroundings, it serves as a perfect choice for the guests traveling to Shirdi on family trip.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked 3 rooms in hotel after going thru previous feedback. To be honest overall hotel is just superb. Very co-operative staff & always ready to help. Rooms were clean & spacious. Complimentary breakfast was very good. My special thanks to Sanjay who helped from the day when I called him for booking till last minute of checkout. My family & my guests liked it very much. I will surely recommend this hotel to others & will book it next time.
@Tanmay

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency, Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Shirdi.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed @ marigold few days back and the stay was quite comfortable. Ours was a unplanned visit to shirdi so on the way we got to know about this hotel. we checked at the hotel and found it surprising good. My kids also liked the hotel. Room and washroom were very clean. Best part is its walking distance from the gate no 2 to temple, they also have pick and drop facility to the various gates of temple. Food was okay, but they need to add some more varieties in breakfast.
Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Its worth giving a try !

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Patna, Bihar, India
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Visited this property in Dec 2012. Rooms, service were very good. Food was ok, not great but nothing to complain about much, breakfast spread was limited, taste good to average. Front desk staff were very good, they were co operative but the final billing was cumbersome, there were some adjustments were to be made vis a vis room cancellation etc, and they were knowing it well in advance could have been handled much smoothly. IN THE FINALE HOWEVER EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND WE WERE HAPPY. Would like to return as its value for money hotel, but if you r travelling with KIDS, SHRADDHA INN would be sensible choice as it has pool, gardens etc to keep them engaged.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at our hotel. It was our privilege that you chose to stay with us.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and me are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Sydney
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed at Marigold Regency for 1 night and I must say I was really impressed with the quality of service. This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in at Shirdi. Definitely recommend this hotel to any one travelling with family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 7, 2013

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The best thing is the rooms were very neat & tidy. Food was good but not much of a choice for breakfast for the price it charges. They can have more varieties in breakfast.

You get a drop to the mandir the best part. But its not walkable back from the mandir so u need to take a ride back.

Worst - They charged me Rs.100/- for a car wash and it was done shabbily. If they don't know how to do it its better not to do it :(.

I saw some visitors getting welcome drink, but i didnt get one( may be due to my late checkin, i checked in at 9:30 in the night).

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marigold Regency- SHIRDI. We appreciate your positive feedback on the spacious hotel rooms.

I have noted your feedback on the aspects which caused inconvenience during your stay. Please accept my sincere apology on the same and rest assured that our team is constantly working to overcome these issues.

On you next visit, please feel free to access me and I’ll be happy to personally ensure a top notch stay with various activities specially customized to your liking, apart from the existing ones in the hotel.

I sincerely hope you will be back to Marigold Regency. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.