“best hotel in Shirdi”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We stayed at Marigold for 2 nights in the month of November 2012. On our way from Mumbai by road, we saw hundreds of ads of Marigold. This prompted us to check it out. We were indeed happy to have chosen Marigold as our stay was comfortable and memorable. The staff is courteous and the ambience in the room pleasant and peaceful. Restaurant serves excellent vegetarian fare and had well trained staff. Mr Nilesh, MD is interactive with guests and always helpful. We highly recommend Marigold to all Sai devotees.

Room Tip: all rooms are equally good
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to receive such a brilliant feedback about your recent stay with us. Thank you for the kind words of praise for our Hotel & Staff.

The team at Marigold Regency-SHIRDI is dedicated to anticipate the guest needs and deliver top notch service with a personal touch. I am glad you left as an ambassador of our product and services.

It is because of our team that today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. We await your return to Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

MD-Marigold Regency-Shirdi
+91 73500 73500

Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed December 5, 2012

rooms are very neat and clean right from entry you have serene and holy atmosphere.
food is very good
staff are very cordial and helpful i've stayed in many hotes in india i,d simply say this is the best i,ve seen
mandir is very near by
i,m a doctor ent professor very fussy about ambience and cleanliness this hotel satisfied me beyond expectation
dr e sivakumar tamilnadu

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for your kind words of praise.

We are delighted to note that we have met your expectations. At Marigold Regency Shirdi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

MD-Marigold Regency.SHIRDI

Reviewed December 4, 2012

"SHIRDI"-The holy land blessed by the great lord "Shri Sai Baba" with the teachings of "Shraddha
& Saburi".
It's all experienced with the stay in MARIGOLD REGENCY- SHIRDI.
Marigold Regency is not just a hotel,but it really really feels like in Paradise with Peace of Mind & Divineness.
The great humbleness,hospitality,cleanliness,ambience,the tasty lip smacking pure vegeterian food and the overall hotel atmosphere makes you experience the actual presence of the great LORD" Shri Sai Baba"in & around all of us staying in MARIGOLD REGENCY-SHIRDI.
''OM SAI RAM''

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having your stay with us during your visit to Shirdi.

Thank you very much for sharing your compliments on our service, product and facilities on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you found our service of the highest standard. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you. Every guest is very special to us and it is our endeavor to make sure that they have a memorable experience.

Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.

We thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Excellent,we loved the hospitality,good ambience, clean rooms ,tasty tulip restaurant,we spent a night in the hotel and needless to say we had a comfortable sleep with the blessings go sainath!
Our friends had joined us for the trip and they were so happy that they appreciated the selection of the hotel in shidi ,the sai temple of the hotel is also very well executed

Room Tip: Highly recommended

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out for posting such a wonderful review and recommending our hotel.

Your appreciation means a lot to us. We strive to work towards making memorable experiences for each of our guest.

Team Marigold Regency, SHIRDI is looking forward to your future stay with us.

Thanks and regards,

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Hello All,
I had gone to Shirdi, first time in my life & thus did not take any chances & booked the hotel, which came 1st on the tripadvisor list. And Marigold Regency, were very worthy place holders of the 1st spot.
I would rate Marigold Regency, as one of the very best hotels I have stayed in. Since I travel in India and abroad, my obsevations detail are below:
Ambiance: Very Good
Lobby Space - Low - Too Small ( but considering the area good)
Proximity to Temple - about 800 mts ( walkable - if not accompanied by elderly family members)
Food - Good - Just had breakfast at the Tulip & the array was good
Shuttle Facility for Darshan - Very professional - ( Remember no mobile are allowed at the Mandir, so we did not take them at all, & called for the shuttle on our way back from the waiter of the resturant where we had dinner - the car was almost there as we reached)
The Room - Had a coffee/tea maker, mini bar, flat TV, super toilets, with hot water....as good as any 5 * property I had stayed anywhere in the world.
Room Trarrif - Compared to the amenities and facilities provided, i would consider Rs3750 a resonable bargain.
And best of all my son ( 3 yrs), said he liked it the best ( the room) - so full marks, for making him feel at home.
Last but not the least, every member of the hotel staff has a smile - perfect

Only point I think, I will take was that this hotel being new ( only 8 -9 months) does not figure in the GPS ( not that it is essential), so choose Sun & Sands...this one is just beside it,
Thanks
Sujoy, Sreemoyi & Sreshth

Room Tip: GPS Guide - Choose Sun & Sand Hotel, on your GPS , if you cannot find Marigold Regency.
Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you with us during your recent stay at Shirdi and we sincerely appreciate you sparing time and posting such a delightful review on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement. Your recognition of our hotel as "PERFECT SHIRDI HOTEL" is indeed heart-warming. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

We truly believe that valuable guests like you make our hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It will give me a great pleasure to share your compliments with the team - I know how much they will appreciate what you have said.

It is been our constant endeavor to make our guests feel special in every aspect during their stay with us as we take great pride in delivering exceptional service.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had been to shirdi on Nov 3,2012 for the first time in my life along with my wife and 4 yr old daughter. as I browsed thru the net for information on various hotels, I thought i should speak to few of the hotels to check the prices and facilities they offer as i was travelling with a baby. when i spoke to few good hotels (as rated on internet), the response over the phone wasn't good and professional. Then I spoke to a person at Marigold who was very professional, very customer friendly, very pleasant and offered me the room at an affordable price. I found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained. the staff were very professional. Breakfast buffet was complimentary but needs improvement. That was ok. What delighted me was the pick and drop services they offer. Hospitality is the best in this hotel and it makes you feel like a VIP customer.Overall experience was excellent. Best and comfortable place to stay in shirdi at affordable price with no compromise on quality.---------V.Ganesh

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency,Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Shirdi.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Recently me & my family visited Shirdi & stayed at Marigold Regency. I loved the the humble service & the variety of tasty food. The ambiance was very beautiful & the place was as comfortable & peaceful as home. The most beautiful part of the Hotel was the Idol of Sai Baba in the Regency which was just so alive & majestic..!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SonalPande
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

It gives us immense pride and delight to learn that you had a great time while you stayed with us in the month of October, 2012.

We constantly strive to deliver services with warmth and humility and nothing can be more satisfying than getting acknowledged for the same.

We look forward to seeing you again at Marigold Regency SHIRDI.