“Comfortable stay at Marigold”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had been to shirdi on Nov 3,2012 for the first time in my life along with my wife and 4 yr old daughter. as I browsed thru the net for information on various hotels, I thought i should speak to few of the hotels to check the prices and facilities they offer as i was travelling with a baby. when i spoke to few good hotels (as rated on internet), the response over the phone wasn't good and professional. Then I spoke to a person at Marigold who was very professional, very customer friendly, very pleasant and offered me the room at an affordable price. I found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained. the staff were very professional. Breakfast buffet was complimentary but needs improvement. That was ok. What delighted me was the pick and drop services they offer. Hospitality is the best in this hotel and it makes you feel like a VIP customer.Overall experience was excellent. Best and comfortable place to stay in shirdi at affordable price with no compromise on quality.---------V.Ganesh

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency,Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Shirdi.

Thanks & Regards,

+91 73500 73500

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Recently me & my family visited Shirdi & stayed at Marigold Regency. I loved the the humble service & the variety of tasty food. The ambiance was very beautiful & the place was as comfortable & peaceful as home. The most beautiful part of the Hotel was the Idol of Sai Baba in the Regency which was just so alive & majestic..!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SonalPande
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

It gives us immense pride and delight to learn that you had a great time while you stayed with us in the month of October, 2012.

We constantly strive to deliver services with warmth and humility and nothing can be more satisfying than getting acknowledged for the same.

We look forward to seeing you again at Marigold Regency SHIRDI.

Thanks & Regards,

MD-Marigold Regency,SHIRDI

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Marigold Regency is an excellent brand new property. The rooms are clean, service is the best and staff at this hotel are very friendly. We spent 2 nights at Shirdi and needless to say with the Blessings of Sai Baba we had a very comfortable stay. This hotel is close to the main temple ( 5 min Walking distance ) and amazing thing about this hotel is they offer a complimentary pickup & drop facility to the temple at any time. The restaurant Tulip at this hotel is simply superb with so many varieties of vegetarian dishes. For our future visits to Shirdi we would only stay @ Marigold Regency

Room Tip: both options are good

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

We are indeed honored by the generous compliment which you have given for my team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Shirdi.

Warm Regards,

MD-Marigold Regency,SHIRDI

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Sattvic food in a sattvic city in a sattvic ambience – that is what I enjoyed the most at Marigold Regency. The staff and the management took special care to comply with my special requirements. This sattvic food and stay in a 5 star ambience at affordable price – the unique selling point of this unique hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review you have posted on TripAdvisor.

We are overwhelmed with all the abundant praises you have mentioned for our Hotel and this by far has not only motivated us, but has also given us a mark to set our standards high and to make all guests experience a wonderful one.

We look forward to having you stay with us soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Last month I had been to Shirdi with my friend. i stayed in Hotel Mari Gold Regency. The atmosphere there was very serene. I felt as if I'm in temple area only. The staff of the hotel was very courteous. I felt as if I'm at my mom's place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out for posting such a wonderful review about our Hotel.

Your appreciation means a lot to us. We strive to work towards making memorable experiences for each of our guest.

Team Marigold Regency is looking forward to your future stay with us.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

thanks marigold..it was very fantastic experience..its very cool and pleasant place..specially its very satvik atmosphere and staff is very courteous....overall amazing place.. surely I would recommend Hotel Marigold for stay with family at Shirdi.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay at Marigold Regency.

We are delighted to note that your stay was enjoyable. Your feedback motivates us to strive harder and achieve greater heights.

We eagerly await your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My recent stay at Marigold Regency,Shirdi with my 4yr old daaughter was one of the memorable experience.Felt very safe, the staff was very humble and kind. The rooms were very spacious and well lighted. Comfort entertainment, privacy, hospitality was well taken care of. The ambience of hotel right from the Beautiful SAI TEMPLE at the entrance, the healing fragrance of the camphor all across the hotel, beautiful SAI PAINTINGS, delicious food and to Top it All the LIVE TELECAST OF SAI DARSHAN in the hotel rooms was truly a BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY to reach SAI BABA. Thankyou for this DIVINE EXPERIENCE.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

Team Marigold Regency is looking forward to welcome you back during your next visit to shirdi.

Warm Regards,