“Very pleasant experience”

Ranked #13 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
Singapore, Singapore
“Very pleasant experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed with my friend on a recent visit. Really close to the Shirdi temple which is really convienient. The hotel is clean and rooms basic but comfortable. The staff are outstanding and went to a lot of trouble for us to make sure we had a good darshan - we were visiting from singapore and did not really know all the details about booking darshan etc...but were glad we got a lot of help from Mr ranjith and his staff to make everything possible.
The food is really awesome - just like home cooked food - we really enjoyed it.
The hotel is not geared to handle large crowds at the same time so the wait for breakfast etc can be long if the hotel is fully booked.
Will definitely stay the next time around as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Indore, India
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel was extremely good. The staff was co-operative & good. Food quality is also very good. It's location & facilities are a matter of appreciation & the rooms were extremely good. It was a very pleasant stay there. Recommended for others.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good, it's only about the budget you have.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My friend and I stayed in this hotel in April 2014. This was my first visit to Shirdi. The hotel rooms are very good, the hotel is stones throw from Baba's Mandir. Food is delicious and very well made. One can feel the love flowing through every grain in food.

The hotel staff is very helpful, polite and respectful. The manager Mr. Ranjit was very kind, helpful and guided us. We had good Darshan with his support.

He made sure to give us the information needed to have smooth Darshan and ensured we are guided properly.

The hotel is a Miracle for it offers the care, comfort and smoothness you look for when you visit Shiridi. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms are good as they are furnished well and have modern design and aircons.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank svsm
Kota, India
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed in this hotel along with family twice in one year .Hotel rooms are very good &,clean ,and hotel is very near to Shirdi Sai baba Mandir, Hotel staff is very courteous,Restaurant served delicious food. My overall experience of the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed in the Hotel with my family in September 2013 when I went to Shirdi. Since it was my first visit to Shirdi, I selected this hotel for only 1 reason because the executive at MMT told me that it is a MMT sponsored property, very good and near to temple. So it is near to the temple, however the room was not at all upto the mark. The bathroom was incomplete and I could see the brick walls. I had to leave early in the morning and food I received after ordering was really pathetic. I will not stay in this hotel ever again

Room Tip: Please for sure check the reviews before you book any hotel in any city. When we are travelling we l...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I have been here couple of times with family ... Rooms are spacious and also clean and tidy. The staff makes sure that it's well maintained. The staff is good and helpful. We have taken breakfast buffet package always and the food also hygienic and good in taste. My dad loves this place because it's very clean and also quite close to the temple. I'm definitely gonna stay at this place on my next trip to Shirdi.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Good hotel, very near to the temple.

Pros
• Very Near to the Temple
• Neat and clean modern rooms with all the amenities
• Decent room service
• Helpful staff

Cons
• No buffet at complimentary breakfast, very limited menu options
• Avg food quality

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank m1730