Hotel Sai Simran
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Reeva Suites(Shirdi)
$45
$64
$55
  • Breakfast included
The Temple View Hotel(Shirdi)
$33
$28
$35
$27
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ashoka Executive(Shirdi)(Great Value!)
$10
  • Free Internet
OYO 10733 Hotel Kingdom of Sai(Shirdi)(Great Value!)
$19
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is one of the best hotel we experienced in shirdi.. We usually go to shirdi for every two months. We book only in SAI SIMRAN hotel as they give proper service and amenities are too good.. 24x7 they provide tea, coffee and milk ...and for those who are having kids... its one of the best hotel you can choose to stay. Temple is far from this hotel about 0.5km. Food service is good. Food is very delicious... I love to stay in this hotel itself.

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent in every floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sasikalavasikaran
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I will recommend this hotel to anyone going with a family. Overall a great experience
The best I liked about this hotel is its location, a bit far from temple (0.5km), I love this hotel, the newly opened restaurant is very good…..all cuisine was available Food service is very good and food was awesome by taste nd texture…..they also offer cab services nd also offer free ride till temple. Love to stay again whenever we visit Shirdi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank disha750
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I visited Shirdi with family and opted to stay in this hotel for 4 days for sai darshan. I am very happy to write this review, I love this hotel, everything here is very good.The hotel is located very near to Shirdi sai baba temple at a walking distance 5 to 10 minutes away and courtesy coch is always available for temple pick and drop.
I am thankful to Mr. Pathan Sajid and his management for their hospitality. Room are specious, food quality and restaurant service is excellent.
Love to stay again and again whenever we visit Shirdi.best wishes and see you soon........
Niranjan Bansal.

• Stayed: April 2013
8  Thank HariBansal
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed Hotel Sai Simran from Feb 22 to 24, 2013, its worth leaving Rooms were clean. Room service is reasonably good. Staff is courteous. When they came about our 25th Marriage Anniversary, Mr.Pathan, Manager arranged the Cake etc. & We had a cake ceremony with Hotel staff, they presented us the momento as well.
N K Pasricha

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank NARENDER KUMAR P
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Though I stayed in this hotel for barely a day , but found to be good one, the best I liked about this hotel is its location , a bit far from temple( 1 km) so it will give you peace and solitude once you are done with Puja, also the hotel is nearly 1.5 kms from railway station.

Food service was very poor and food was average, also they offer free ride till temple. But please do NOT get trap if the driver ask you to go and collect prasad from his known shop, its nothing but a loot in name of God.

Also the hotel can accommodate your flexible check-in and check out time.

Room Tip: Ask for field view rooms and on second floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family