All reviews budget hotel value for money soap and shampoo booked directly hrs hot water bed linen hotel is great manager mr home away from home free drop non ac recommend this hotel courteous staff facility temple necessitated dec
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights during Dussera holidays with family. The hotel is very clean and staffs are very good. Manager Mr. Abhimanyu Roy personally takes care of all the guests. I recommend this hotel for those looking for a 3 star hotel within their budget.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

Visited Jan 2016.Stayed in Hotel Snehal.Very nice and friendly staffs.Very good for family and with lot of amenities.Mr.Abhimanyu was very helpful and supportive.Om Sai Ram.I strongly recommend this Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

It's good hotel to stay. Good staff members , hygienic , safe. It is near by temple which is noticeable advantage as well as low cost which makes it even attractive. I stayed there for 2 days and dint find anything disappointing .

One more advantage we can have there is free food from trust which is on the ground floor of the hotel. They serve people from morning tea to dinner for free.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank shivshankar p
Reviewed October 7, 2015

Stayed in Sai Snehal from 02-Oct to 04-Oct 2015. We were a group of 20 people stayed in this hotel including kids. We hired triple occupancy rooms and the rooms were pretty clean and tidy. Though the room for triple is small but it was clean for a budget hotel. I would recommend anyone looking for a budget accommodation to stay at Sai Snehal. The manager Mr. Roy is very accommodative and goes out of the way to make the guest comfortable. I would suggest the hotel to provide some clean towels for guests. They provide free food at their restaurant as charity. If you are few in numbers, possibly it will work out very economical. As we were big group, we had some issues. But overall, I would rate my experience as Very good budget hotel.

Room tip: Accessibility to Main temple. it takes about 7 mins by walk to the temple.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank swamsan75
Reviewed September 21, 2015

I had been to Shirdi last week. Based on the reviews on this site, booked a non-AC room at Sai Snehal. Post that, spoke to Mr. Abhimanyu who guided me well on how to get to the hotel since my bus was scheduled to reach Shirdi around dawn. The room was on the back side of the hotel which was good since it had views of green fields and was quite. The hotel is a short walk (1/2 km) from the temple and in that way also ensures that there is not much traffic noise when you are in your room. The bathrooms were very clean. I would certainly consider booking here again in the future.

Date of stay: September 2015