“Good, Clean Hotel”
Review of Hotel Sai Snehal

Hotel Sai Snehal
Ranked #23 of 85 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I visited Shirdi on 9th-10th March. I had booked Sai Snehal Hotel, 3-Bed AC room, which i found to be quite clean. Most importantly the bathroom was clean and in good condition. Service was also good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Navanit_Jain

Reviewed January 27, 2013

on 26th morning i came down to Shiridi after my marriage for first time, after going through tripadivisor all i did is pay and do advance booking. MY BIIGEST MISTAKE

So called them , they send the auto.. type pick up from the bustand..to their place after that , When i told him we book from morning 6 to evening 8 pm..

the reception abimanju argued saying it is from 12 to 12 timing .. but in mail we discussed before only that 6 am to evening 8 pm .

I felt that he attitude is very rude , I booked this hotel 1 week advance and they were not able to provide room , they have to atleast tell me that is not possible.

Ok then they gave some room to my our family and one more family to use and go to temple atleast.
We got ready and came down..

now again see that abimanju attitude and i said we need to go to temple he said "vehicle is not there , temple is near only go by walk " , he speak as if we are beggars and waiting for his...hotel..
Really they really dont know how to behave with customer.

Free service of shuttle is provided by all hotel not a great this, but atleast they have to provide right , he always say.."vehicle will go almost near to temple because it will have problem in taking U turn if we go near to temple , but the driver mahest is really good fellow , he really helped us lot " that receptionist abimanyu has to learn from him.

After visit i came back to hotel at 12:30 pm thought room is ready , he says wait for 10 min and room is getting ready, they dont think other persons time is important or not.

after that they gave room , it was good and clean.

Abimanyu speak very harshly and at the end he add letter call "SIR".

My sincere adivice is if you are SOUTH INDIAN dont ever goo there , he especialy dont how to respect.

I work at MNC as Mgr , visited many hotels but there stupids dont know how to behave ,

Next i will never ever visit this hotel again.

That is for sure.This is my first comment on Tripadivisor , i never thought it would start so. badly.

SOUTH INDIANS pls never ever go there.

I observed he behaved with all SOUTH INDIANS in the same way.

I piece of adivice to management is if u cannot handle the room properly dont book and make customers life..miserable we came there to get blessing make our mind clam, if you behave in such way you wil never get customers. I will not come that is for sure.

Room Tip: dont book at all.
6  Thank johnbalboa
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Extremely clean rooms, good food and extremely good service. Just a few minutes walk to the Sai Baba Samadhi temple. Free shuttle services to and from the temple. The front desk is extremely helpful and supportive. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Go for a room facing the road
1  Thank pulakbhatta
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We happened to stay at Sai Snehal 04-95th Jan 13. The stay commenced with a real hospitable welcome followed with two good suites. they were immaculate, self sufficient iced with prompt room service.
had their own transport for commuting around.
the stay was memorable, comfortable and pleasant.
gr8 stay

Room Tip: room 101-102
2  Thank ajit_14
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Hotel is at a walk able distance from the temple. Rooms are clean with all basic facilities and the staff was helpful. But the toilet in our room was Indian style which we didn't expect.
There is free pick up and drop service from hotel to temple which can be availed anytime.
The approach road to the hotel is not in great shape and the fan in the room was a little noisy.
For a overnight stay for visiting the temple its a decent option but if you are looking at staying for few days then there are better options around.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hamsav
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed here on Dec 24th 2012 night. Even though check-in time is at noon, staff was nice enough to let us check-in from 6 AM itself. There is a restaurant in this hotel and food was good. There is a shuttle to drop guests near the temple.

This hotel is at walk-able distance from the temple but the approach road is not so great. So you might as well use the shuttle.

Over all nice place to stay night or two. If you're look for star hotel kind of accommodation, then you may want explore other hotels.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Addanki
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been visiting Shirdi for the last 15 years and I must say, never, did I feel like writing a review for the hotels I have stayed, including Sun'n'Sand. I am writing my first review now, and its a good one. Customer service is something that's NOT natural to us, specially in "budget" hotels and restaurants. This perception changed during my stay at Sai Snehal on 24th December'12. From the time I spoke to Abhimanyu Roy over the phone to book a room about 2 moths ago, till I was dropped to the bus stop for my bus to Mumbai, the experience was great. The manager and staff were very courteous, friendly. Every time I stepped out of the hotel to go to the temple square, I was offered a "drop" and "pick up", irrespective of the time. The room was neat and clean, service was great and I thoroughly enjoyed the food. Special mention to Mahesh who picked me from the Highway when I arrived in Shirdi and took good care of the transportation part. I wish everyone at Sai Snehal well, and sincerely hope that they will maintain all the good things in years to come so that customers like me come back again and again. I highly recommend this place for individuals as well as families. You will leave this place with a smile!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo