“Neat & Clean Budget hotel”
Review of Hotel Sai Snehal

Hotel Sai Snehal
Ranked #22 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Neat & Clean Budget hotel”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Room size is ok for a couple and a child, but what was remarkable was a neat, clean room, bathroom, bed linen and bath linen though we did not like the colour purple. In room service though is average but really expensive given the hotel status.

Best part was the pick and drop to the temple at the time you want. Also being little inside reaching there in the night was difficult but the hotel staff guided till the time we reached. If looking for a budget of 1500-2000 and a clean experience go for it. Also the Trip advisor certificate on the door gave us much relief that we have picked up the right choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nitin_705

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed for couple of days at this Hotel in Dec.2011- made an online booking! Nice good rooms quite clean, friendly staff with hospitality and close to the main shrine - walking distance (though the management & staff could take little more care about pest-control to get rid of the insects / cockroaches). Overall it was good

Room Tip: Book in advance and speak to Mr. Anand to ensure good hospitality (inform in advance for hot water a...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank S_Simha
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Me & my Family had been to Shirdi on the 24th & 25th of November 2012. I had booked 2 A/C rooms with Double Bed. Tariff was 2000 rupees per room for a day and it was worth it.
Sai Snehal was not planned for accommodation but it just happened with the time. I am happy that I went to Sai Snehal.
Room Service is quick and Prompt, Rooms are clean, bathroom and toilet is very Hygienic. I Have been to 5 star hotels and the cleanliness and Hygiene maintained at Sai Snehal can be compared to those 5 star hotels.
Towels, soap, Hair Shampoo was provided immediately after the check in and Hot Water was available all throughout the day.
Front Desk at the reception is well mannered with excellent communication Skills and they guide you properly if you are new in Shirdi. Pick up and Drop from the Hotel to the temple is Provided free of cost in the Hotel Owned Vehicle.
Restaurant is clean and the food served is very nice. There are a lot of Hotels in Shirdi and in the past I have stayed at Goradias, Kalpataru, Sai Leela & Shraddha Inn but the kind of service and respect that I have received at Sai Snehal was astounding and I will place it above all the mentioned Hotels Above. SAI SNEHAL IS NUMBER ONE IN SHIRDI.
Thanks to Mr Abhimanyu at the Front Desk, Mahesh the Driver & the Room Service Guy, Sorry I forgot his name. Thanks to the Proprietior Mr. Sawant for building a beautiful place like Sai Snehal. They made my stay very pleasant.
I will give 5 stars to this beautiful Place.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Room Tip: Economical Tariff with good food with neat and clean rooms to stay with Hygienic Bathroom and Toilet...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went with my family for darshan and booked 2 rooms in advance. I would really appreciate the hospitality of Sai snehal. I really enjoyed staying with my family. Mr. Abhimanyu once again thank you so much.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Deepak_pandey
Bangalore
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was my first trip for Shirdi and i have chosen this place based on the review only.. i have booked an AC room for 2 days and the first impression as we entered in the room was - wow... i agree that the rooms are not very big (but we don't have to play cricket there) but its very neat and clean including the washroom....all the staffs (Mr. Abhimany Roy, Umesh Singh , Driver Mahesh who used to pick and drop us from Hotel to Temple) everybody they are so amicable and friendly....the room service was fantastic and food was very good, in fact we didn't have to go anywhere outside for our lunch / dinner.

this hotel is approximately 1 KM from temple and the hotel has pick/drop service for their customers.
i would certainly say that i have no regrets staying there and i would make a point as long as they are giving the same service i would always chose to stay there Everytime i goto Shirdi.

Thanks to all Sai Snehal staff.

Vishal Rai

Room Tip: Value for money.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Vishal_Rai
DelhiNCR
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We have booked three rooms in this hotel for 30th Sep'12, the rooms are clean & okay.
But the service & food is terrible. At dinner we ordered Chinese & South Indian food, but the preparation was terrible. We ordered milk for children at night but it was cold. When we asked for refund of milk amount they refused to do. Especially the behavior of reception person SAJID was terrible.
Overall stay was average & would not recommend any body to stay in this hotel.

Anil Joshi

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank aniljoshi7
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first trip to Shirdi and I stayed at this hotel for 7 days. Very good location to the temple, I walked very easily to the temple without any issues. The people at the hotel are very customer service oriented. Pathan, Mahesh (driver) and Umesh really guided me and took of many details for me such as making arrangements for local trips, answering questions, giving me tour of the temple on my first day, giving me advise on local issues, and picking me up and dropping me off from various locations without any compliants.

The hotel was very clean including the bathroom and staff provided me with everything that I needed.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Thank you to all for making my visit a wonderful and memorable experience to Shirdi.

Room Tip: Good location, Excellent customer Service, value for your money
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo