“Excellent Service”
Review of Hotel Sai Snehal

Hotel Sai Snehal
Ranked #21 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first trip to Shirdi and I stayed at this hotel for 7 days. Very good location to the temple, I walked very easily to the temple without any issues. The people at the hotel are very customer service oriented. Pathan, Mahesh (driver) and Umesh really guided me and took of many details for me such as making arrangements for local trips, answering questions, giving me tour of the temple on my first day, giving me advise on local issues, and picking me up and dropping me off from various locations without any compliants.

The hotel was very clean including the bathroom and staff provided me with everything that I needed.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Thank you to all for making my visit a wonderful and memorable experience to Shirdi.

Room Tip: Good location, Excellent customer Service, value for your money
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Sunita M

Reviewed September 10, 2012

One of the best service I got at any religious place hotels in India. The persons at counter Abhimanyu and Pathan understood our purpose of trip and ensured that we got the best experience at Sai Temple. They arranged shuttle with one of their staff member who explained us the temple surrounding and made it sure that our phone and shoes are deposited in clock room and we stand in the right queue for the aarti. After the aarti they send the shuttle to pick us back at 11:30 PM. Their in-house restaurant closes at 11:30 PM but they served the food even after that to ensure that we will not go to bed without food. The room were very basic but neat and clean. They have elevators to serve floors (a big help if you help if you elderly family member).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank RGCertified
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Hotel is on the same Road as the temple but no straight, direct entry, come from the adjoining parallel roads on both side of the main road. You can walk to the temple (7-10 min) though transport is provided free. When you need just a clean bed and clean bath room at a great price, you can choose it. Service is quick and courteous. Water, linen, cleanliness all necessities well provided. Giving it very good rating as Shirdi has many hotels priced similarly but lack cleanliness, functioning equipment and supplies.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Baebbs
Reviewed August 14, 2012

If this is going to be your first trip to Shirdi, and you have booked Sai Snehal after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, you will really thank Tripadvisor for it. Entire town is littered with 20-30 room hotel/lodges, but there is extreme paucity of decent hotels in Shirdi town.
First, don't expect Sai Snehal to be a 4 or 5 star or even 3 star hotel. It's value for money- you get what you pay for. At that rate (which is the average rate of rooms in Shirdi) you get a neat and clean room.
USP of Sai Snehal is indeed it's cleanliness. The bathrooms were cleaner than Terrace resort or other luxury resorts where we have stayed in India and paid 10 times the amount. That should give you a clue about it's level of cleanliess.
We booked non-AC double Deluxe room. This gives you access to small room equipped with a small TV with few cable channels, small dressing table, chair+ table. In bathroom they give you towels, handwash and a small soap.
Hotel staff is very helpful. They have warm water between 4 AM—10 AM and power back-up is only at night.
At first, I thought of booking through travel sites, but then I thought let me see their site. Their site offers 20% discount on online booking but it has to be done atleast 2 days in advance (http://www.hotelsaisnehal.com/about_us.html ). I called up Mr Anand and he gave us the discount even though it was just few hrs in advance. The rate offered on phone was much lower than sites like Cleartip etc. I really liked his gesture. He told us that they offer complimentary pick & drop from the bus stop for Neeta International ( oh what a horrible, wretched and strictly avoidable bus service !! I wonder how they have been rated highest on redbus). They also offer pick & drop to the temple which is actually walkable distance.
Hotel is located little away from the main road, which is good, though that small stretch of road is yet to be tarred. They have a small restaurant on the ground floor and as expected, it's generally empty. We had lunch there since it was raining outside. Chapatis were pre-cooked and cold, but that was the only edible food we had during our stay in Shirdi. When we tried other places, they were dirty, and the food was horrible.
What they need to do immediately is to replace their bedsheets which are old and threads are coming out, because of which they are really rough and make it difficult to sleep unless you are really tired.
Most important: If you are checking out at early morning, please remember to keep CASH with you as the front desk refused to accept credit card.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms at the back side of the hotel. Windows in these rooms open towards agricultural lan...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank CoolIndiantraveller
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stay was very nice. Rooms were comfortable. Service was very nice. Friendly crew makes the stay comfortable. Food needs improvement. Good thing is that there are other restaurants close by. Supply of hot water to rooms should be made constant. There were some breaks in supply.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Gautam325
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I visited this hotel on 21 July, 2012 with my husband.
This is excellent hotel in Shirdi.
This is the 1st time that i'm staying in Shirdi.
The hotel rooms is well maintained and staff is very very helpfull.
The place is clean,neat and worth spending time.
The complimentary drop and pick up from the Hotel was very helpful.

I would definitely stay again 6 Nov 2012.

Shamika jadhav

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank shamijadhav89
Reviewed July 23, 2012

1. Excellent Location, peacefully located without noise.
2. Very good support from hotel staff, very courteous and helpful.
3. Food tastes good, power backup in case of power cut and vehicle which drops and picks you near the Sai Mandir.
4. Clean Rooms and hygenic food.

If they have a small photoframe of Sai Baba in every room, that would be better.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family