“Fantanulous stay”

St Laurn Meditation & Spa
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
“Fantanulous stay”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Really had good experience in St Laurn, me and my friends loved the stay there and would like yo stay in St Laurn during our visits henceforth. Good ambiance, good service. They made our trip very memorable one

• Stayed March 2013
AFOM_STLAURN, Front Office Manager at St Laurn Meditation & Spa, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

The entire team is extremely delighted that we have been able to meet your expectations and have been able to provide you with some wonderful moments during your stay with us.

We genuinely appreciate your valuable comments and feedback as this helps us to strive for even higher level of excellence in our services and product offering.

We pray to Shri Sai to Shower their choicest blessings on you forever. Hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in future.

Warm Regards,
Baburao Dighe
+91 88888 43617

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Let me put things in perspective.
Dont expect this to be a “5 Star” hotel in a Metro you will be disappointed, it is a “5 Star Hotel” in Shirdi .So now that it is an Excellent place to stay.
The whole feel in the Hotel is well suited to enhance your Spiritual Journey.
The Hotel gives as many free drops to the Temple as you want and the shuttle service is supremely efficient.
In case you don’t want to go back to the hustle bustle of the temple after the Darshan , then they have an Excellent Sai Baba temple inside the campus. I found it perfect to sit meditate and connect with Baba.
I have stayed on the other “5 Star Hotel” in Shirdi and this one certainly scores above them on this count.
Now to more materialistic things!
The Hotel Lobby is very large but is bit of design disaster, the AC never seem to have any impact. The management does its best to supplement it with Fans and Coolers (so now you get my “ 5 Star” in Shrdi comment), and it works fine.
They have a lovely and large pool with nice poolside play area for Kids! So the older kids can swim and splash around and while the toddlers can have fun in the play are. My kids loved it !
The Rooms are nice. We stayed in the Standard Room and that oddly does not have the Mini Refrigerator (I get it! If you don’t have a mini bar then why have a refrigerator….. “5 Star” in Shirdi!) and also no Tea Coffee Maker. So if you need to have a Tea/Coffe maker and a refrigerator in the room then stay in a higher category room.
We ate all our meals at the Buffet in the Coffee Shop. The spread is good if you like typical Indian food. We liked it and have no complaints (totally worth the price they charge!)
Service is good but like I said, it lacks the finesse that one now comes to expect from most “5 Star” hotels but the staff is attentive and takes care of your needs. So we have no complains.
To sum it up it is a good place to stay if you manage to get a good rate.
I have been to Shirdi and stayed all other hotels (in 4-5 Star categories) and this one is as good as any if not better.
SO I GUESS PRICE IS THE ONLY DIFFERENTIATOR!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, they have a very long aisle so take a room closer to the main lobby if you dont...
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed April 26, 2013

One of my best hotel stays. Extraordinary ambience,, great food, superb rooms and above all a Baba's temple inside the hotel! Bhajans playing all the time and the aarti session just blew me away. I felt i was in another blissful world. It is sad that we stayed only one night. Would love to go back some day and stay atleast for a week to soak in the tranquility and peace that one feels in this hotel .The hotel staff were very courteous and kind. I am sure this hotel has Baba's blessings in abundance. This place is terrific value for money! Keep up the good work!

Thane, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed April 25, 2013

St laurn's shirdi has something new everytime I have visited shirdi with my family. The ambience and environment around the hotel gives one a perfect feel and mix of spiritualism and pleasure. The last week that I visited Shirdi, I was in for a surprise when I saw a lovely small temple inside the hotel itself. All the aartis take place in that small temple too. So one can get a feel of the aartis,bhajans or the music of shirdi 24 x 7. A beautiful art gallery with lovely paintings is on display and for sale to members staying. The rooms open out to small gardens.All in all..over the last 1 year We as a family have felt like re visiting and staying in Shirdi thanks to St Laurn's ...Value for money in all respects. Mr Baburao the manager there is a always approachable and forthcoming towards all guests. Sairam.

Room Tip: Ask for garden facing twin rooms for big families
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bhopal, India
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I went with my family to Shirdi & we choose to stay in St.Laurn hotel.
We were very happy with the service,food quality & rooms....
The rooms were well maintained & spacious with all the amenities.
Overall very pleasant experience.....

Dear Guest,

Warm Regards,
Baburao Dighe
+91 88888 43617
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good rooms. Good clean environment as expected. I had visited with my 2 daughters. They don't show pay channels in their hotel which I found ridiculous for their class of hotel. Food is very good. Room service is prompt. Overall good stay except TV.

• Stayed April 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay this time. The rooms are well lit spacious well maintained. The staff is courteous and the whole ambiance is very relaxing. There are great open spaces for relaxation. Wish had more time at hand

Room Tip: Pick Any of the room