“Very Happening Stay....!”
Review of Hotel Kala Sai

Hotel Kala Sai
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Shirdi
Hotel Kala Sai
Ranked #70 of 85 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The Hotel is very conveniently located on the Main Road - 300 Mtrs from the Shri SAI Temple Gates & also the NEW 'Prasadalaya' building. The Room was clean, spacious and Pure veg restaurant also their, Testy food and had good room service. The ample space of parking. Cafe coffee day, Reebok, 7D theater also in hotel premices. Value for Money Hotel.

Room Tip: select room no 210 for temple faceing(Its A/C deluxe room)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband booked the hotel kala sai, Shirdi through goibibo travel site for 2 days. Our check in and check out date was 19-Apr-2014 and 21-Apr-2014 respectively.
As per the booking site, the standard check in time was 12 PM but based on the availability, the hotel could still provide the room. I reached Shirdi with my husband
at 8: 15 AM in the morning and requested the hotel front desk person to allot us a room based as per booking but in spite of the fact that room was available,he still asked for early check in extra amount, which is actually not fair, since they can't allocate the room to somebody only for 4 hours i.e. till 12 PM on the same day (At any cost, they have to provide us the room at 12 PM on that day).
Even one day before my check in, I called them up and the hotel person said that hotel is 80% full and based on the availability they can give us the room early in the morning itself, but when we reached its quite opposite and hotel was 80% free. This is really disappointing from the hotel management that they simply want to make money by any means by cheating the customers, saying that it is rules and regulations of their hotel. We also checked out the room on 20-Apr-2014 at 7 PM itself (while we were supposed to check out the same next day afternoon i.e. 21-Apr-2014 12 PM), so now if somebody comes up, again they will allocate the room in night itself. This is not just right in the holy places like Shirdi.
Also, there was no cleaning at all by the housekeeping staff.Even there was no supply of complimentary soap etc on the second day (they only provide only at time of check in)

I am really disappointed and will not prefer/recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: There is no worth by choosing this hotel..be wise and choose some other good hotel in Shirdi, so tha...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hemanshi
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I booked the hotel kala sai, Shirdi through goibibo travel site for 2 days. My check in and check out date was 19-Apr-2014 and 21-Apr-2014 respectively. As per the booking site, the standard check in time was 12 PM but based on the availability, the hotel can still provide the room. I reached Shirdi with my wife at 8: 15 AM in the morning and requested the hotel front desk person to allot me a room based as per booking but in spite of the fact that room was available, he still asked for early check in extra amount, which is actually not fair, since they can't allocate the room to somebody only for 4 hours i.e. till 12 PM on the same day (At any cost, they have to provide me the room at 12 PM on that day). Even one day before my check in, I called them up and the hotel person said that hotel is 80% full and based on the availability they can give me the room early in the morning itself, but when I reached is quite opposite and hotel was 80% free. This is really disappointing from the hotel management that they simply want to make money by any means, saying that it is rules and regulations of their hotel. I also checked out the room on 20-Apr-2014 at 7 PM itself (while I was supposed to check out the same next day afternoon i.e. 21-Apr-2014 12 PM), so now if somebody comes up, again they will allocate the room in night itself. This is not just right in the holy places like Shirdi. I am really disappointed and will not prefer/recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Horrible terrible experience , not recommended at all.

Behavior of hotel manager/owner was extremely rude. We had booked this hotel through goibibo ( no complaints to goibibo) , first of all they made us wait for 30 minutes to allocate a room and after darshan when we were tired and were in deep sleep they started banging the door like anything. Issue was - management had allocated us wrong room by mistake , we were asked to vacate the room immediately and we did so.

After changing the room we asked multiple times for towels and soap , but we did not get any.

Hotel is not value for money , not so near to temple , food is terrible above all management is pathetic. This is definitely not going to make your visit pleasurable. Choose wisely.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stayed for one night in non-ac room. First it is very near to the entry gate of baba's mandir.
For me visiting shirdi is to get darshan is more priority, in terms of this the hotel is good for the price. you can reach the temple any time.
There is no 24*7 hot water but comes till 10 am. Service is prompt. Hotel manger is very helpful.
When I visit next time I prefer to stay again here.
There are 3 atm counters next to this hotel. shops are nearby for eating food and roam around.

We reached and checked in in the morning had darshna afternoon and one more on next day morning. Bus stand is around 1km away (string road).

Room Tip: staying in non-ac room which is clean and neat. In December season I don't think AC room is nece...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank srids
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The Hotel is very conveniently located on the Main Road - 500 Mtrs from the Temple Gates & also the NEW 'Prasadalaya' building. The Room was clean, spacious and had good room service. The AC was working well adequate Hot water was avble for Bathing. A couple of light bulbs were missing from their holders - but the other lights were enough. Value for Money Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2013

First we have to thank you for your Kind approach and hospitality shown to us, Excellent and pleasant days stayed in your hotel. Good services special thanks to your Hotel manager who has involved in the customer's satisfaction, Again we are planning to come to the divine Shiridi Baba's foot. in next year in the same day..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family