See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I will not recommend anybody to stay in Hotel Utsav, Shirdi in Maharashtra (India). The service staff is very terrible. Not cooperative. Even Room AC is not working properly. Raustrant is also very bad, Food quality is very bad. Else i will recommend to stay at Hotel Sanskruti Resort, Shirdi in Maharastra (India).

Date of stay: April 2011
2  Thank pareshcambay
Reviewed January 22, 2011

I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards hotel Utsav Shirdi for their pleasent service and well managed staff. Good Stay and hastle free envoirnment from pollution and Noise. Got a good service at budget price.
Best service at hotel were ample parking space and good quality of food. Thanks to hotel utsav for their hospitality and guidance about the local area.
Great experiance to visit shirdi and hotel Utsav :)

Date of stay: November 2010
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SantoshC123
Reviewed October 16, 2010

It was cheap to have a hotel in shiridi @525 per day, but its located 3 km away from shiridi/the main temple. Staff were cooperative providing information about the locations to visit near shiridi,transportation information etc. But the food was worst, frequent power cuts, limited hot water facility(only to be used early hours in morning).
If you book this hotel online you wil get it cheap rather than by booking or extending your stay there itself. ive booked at 525 per night through cleartrip, but when i asked hotel manager about the rent he told 750 per night so i extended my trip by booking online.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank vikraminPrague
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I booked this on IRCTC site.Near the temple shrine with in 10min dist. on the main road leading to temple.The service and timings system is so flexible that we can get the best required.Am traveled with my two kids in the first week of this month. I was comfortable in all respects.I am thankful to the staff as they understood my inability to stick to the chek-in and check-out timings because of train timings,they admitted us with smile.

Date of stay: September 2010
1  Thank yvani
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I got this hotel booked through their own website. The rooms were pretty expensive but were projected to be good on the website. In all, I booked 03 rooms. In reality, they were not good. The size of rooms was very less. The washroom was in a very bad shape. In one of the rooms, the toilet seat was not operational. On being asked about this from the hotel desk, they refused to change our room and promised to send someone to repair it. After reminding them several times, someone finally did come and made it operational. It, however, remained a big inconvenience for us.

The restaurant was bad as well. The hotel desk was always rude and unhelpful. They even tried to cheat us in arranging transport to Kopergaon railway station.

Date of stay: May 2009